Aug 16 2012
By: SgtNutCrunch1 First Son 9 posts
Accepted Solution

Uncharted 2 does anyone...

9 replies 630 views Edited Aug 16, 2012
Hey everyone!, I'm DJ and sorta new on here and in the game!, I just got my first PS3 back in January, it was an older, used, first gen version, and naturally it burnt out on me within the first two weeks that I had it, typical Ylod B.S., but thankfully it was only a $20 dollar waste! LOL, It took me a few weeks to get my new replacement unit, this time I got a newer generation slim unit and so far so good, I just got Uncharted 2 about two weeks ago as a B-Day gift, IMHO, The game itself was just 'OK' compared to the first Uncharted as far as the in game part goes, I beat the first one in just under 6 days with steady playing, this Uncharted 2 I beat in under 11 hours spread out over a 3 day period, I didn't care much for the short repeat chapters (the ones on the train over the cliff), but oh well, I guess the geniuses at ND couldn't come up with a better way to get through the game without having us drudge thru a rerun stage!, I tend to like to take my time with games and make them last for at least a couple of days before I beat 'em!, I DO like the online multi-player aspect of Uncharted 2, as I have never really done ANY multi-player online gaming before, other than the two times I tried to play the SOCOM for PS3 online, I quickly quit on that since it was way too glicthy and complicated and wasn't much fun. About the only thing that I really hate with PS3's online gaming is that I am constantly getting kicked off the server(s) while in the middle of a good match! Does that happen a lot to any of you too? .. I also have a question about the online part of the game! Does ANYONE ever play anything other than "The Lab" type of game? Doesn't anyone ever play "Plunder" or "Deathmatch" or "Elimination" style, or any of the other game types? I have sat here for a long time trying to get into the other versions of the online game and it never ever finds any players at all! What gives with that? Any reason why nobody ever plays those other game types? Anyway, It would be real nice to have some gaming friends for some custom gaming so feel free to add me! Have a fun day, enjoy, and thanks for reading my first post!
Have Fun, Stay Safe, Aim, Shoot, Kill, Enjoy
Message 1 of 10 (630 Views)
VP of Gaming
31850 posts

Re: Uncharted 2 does anyone...

Aug 16, 2012

Welcome to the PlayStation Community Sgt!

I have all three Uncharted games, have you tried the third yet?, anyway I'm not really into online play too much, I dabble every now & again but not often.

Here' a link to the Uncharted General Discussion Forum where you may find like-minded folks willing to discuss & perhaps join you in an online match, click the link below.

General Discussion

As well as the above General Discussion Forum there are also ones for the different games too, check them out using the drop down tab titled "go to" at the top right of the screen, it's near th bottom.

Message 2 of 10 (628 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Hey, add me as a friend so we play together, "Blade_Runner-HF", I´m from Brazil...

Message 3 of 10 (614 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Aug 21, 2012

I play uncharted 2 a lot as well as UC3, play COOP mostly, like you can't get players on anything but Deathmatch Crushing and coop. Level 69 always hope to get 80 lol

Message 4 of 10 (605 Views)
First Son
9 posts

Sep 8, 2012
Sure, thanks! Your from Brazil? that is very cool, I have other PS3 friends who live there too and many neighborhood friends who are from Brazil! I'm in New York!!
Message 5 of 10 (565 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 11, 2013
Thanks for that link! ..... I really SHOULD get on here a bit more often.. I got UC3 last December, yep it was an X-Mas gift! LOL.. I gotta say a little about it, the OFF-line game play of UC3 was a wee bit better than UC2, but kinda short, and why did they change up the names of most of the weapons? Isn't the Mag in UC3 basically the same thing as the Wes-44 in UC2? And that lousy Kal rifle IS the PITTS! All speed, no accuracy, even for a good player it stinks! etc.. I went through the offline game play in only like 2 or 3 hours total on Normal and than Hard! As far as UC3 ON-Line play, lots of bugs, issues, lagging and other glitches and anomalies with it though, and as always, lots of try hard/fail fast noobs! LOL .. And yeah, in Co-Op Arena I get at least 175-200 kills per match, just as long as the 'tarded noobs and jealous haters don't act like cry babies and kill me too much on accident or on purpose!! LOL
Message 6 of 10 (565 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Sep 8, 2012
I only have UC1 & 2, haven't gotten 3 yet, I have read a lot of good but probably more bad about 3 so I'm not sure if I will get it or not, maybe sometime in the future just to have and try it but for now I will stick with UC2.
Message 7 of 10 (563 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 11, 2013
We rarely ever go into UC2 anymore since there's usually only a small amount of jerks left there who don't play right anyway, just NOT worth the time or trouble!... Which is basically the SAME exact thing with UC3!, You CANT EVER get into a FAIR Deathmatch, thanks to it always being ME paired up with 4 idiot newbs who couldn't shoot their way out of a wet paper bag, Jerks who love to leave matches cause they aren't in the kill or point or money lead and can't kill Brutes (CRY BABIES) and they love to kill you when your leading in kills cause they are jealous wimps, Mates who DON'T help you when your downed or throw grenades at you when you are downed, idiot newbs who cant get kills without using every rocket and grenade launcher in a map and blowing YOU up in the process and get mad when you kick them and they send in FAKE reports to have your account suspended! WHY are SO many People acting like morons in UC3 online? I hate to say it but once in a while I stoop to their level and play the "OK Jerk!, lets just kill each other instead of all the spawned enemies till one of us kicks the other! LOL . I can see WHY BRIT-KO doesn't dig playing online much! LOL, See ya later bro!
I Kill Newbs, especially the BAD ONES!
Message 8 of 10 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

last month
Plz add from Houston and likes to play team death match tournament coop and crouching on uc3 sold uc2
Message 9 of 10 (107 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

last month
Psn spiderboy5606
Message 10 of 10 (106 Views)
0 Likes