Jul 15 2012
By: Rappudo First Son 13 posts

Uncharted 3 Ranking´s Crash????Uncharted2 is left without support?

3 replies 336 views Edited Jul 15, 2012

The number one to 16 ranking  is a Hacker???Wake up NaughtyDog...Give support to Uncharted 2 too....not to leave the players of U2, we also help you to achieve the quality level they are today, we pay well and continue to buy the games and DLCs U2. Please, will not be losing money, because I personally have two games and two U3 U2 to play with my son, but for the sake of gameplay, I prefer the U2 to U3; lot of my friends play either one or the other. There appears the number of players logged Lab and has only 4 maps, please release more maps for the "Crushing" mode, is undoubtedly the best of all, where all are equal, without any advantage. Please, I will surely buy the "Last of us", because their games are of great quality, but do not abandon the old. It will also abandon the Uncharted3 when launching the "Last of us"??

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Uncharted 3 Ranking´s Crash????Uncharted2 is left without support?

Jul 16, 2012

One more question, you keep selling the Uncharted 2 now also downloadable, who bought the game today, and I believe that still sells a lot for the amount of new players, are only buying 10% of the game as they will not enjoy the best of the game , which is the multiplayer mode. Be more honest then, and mark an end of support date for U2, and disclose, as well, who want to get the game today will be aware that you will not have access to all features and attractions of the game. What is the cost to keep active providers? You still do not win the game? Esperimentem launching some maps of the U3 to U2, and sell a lot, I'm sure, did not release pro U3 old maps? Launch the U3 to U2, will be the first to buy. This is more like a warning, because we are consumers and we like to be respected as such, because we spend too much money on games and consoles, I myself have everything in here twice, two TVs, two consoles, many games, and the multiplayer is the double, to play with my son. The quality you surpass all others, so do not be such a stain on the name, wake up Naughty Dog, you are still the best!!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (331 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Jul 30, 2012
No one????
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 13, 2012
I hope the "Last of Us" is a failure, so "they" will learn to respect us as consumers.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (243 Views)
0 Likes