Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Re: Uncharted PS4 info hidden in the UNCHARTED logo?

Apr 19, 2014

jayjay275 wrote:

KillerKUTTNER wrote:

Hey Guys, I have a little Theory about Uncharted4.

Do you think that it might be possible that the person who had spoken in the trailer was one of Sully's old friends.
However, he has betrayed his comrade to protect something or someone.

This is now of course thinking revenge on Sully and its related friends to participate Sully to the 15 lost years in hell.

What do you think? In the UNCHARTED Logo i didnt find some hints-.-

Unless they make Drake older by a few years, I think you're right. Drake was 31 in Uncharted 3, to my knowledge, and if that were 15 years ago, he would've been 16 ( a small age for something that could be taken seriously, and a year after he met Sully too). It seems more likely that the Villiain is directing his revenge at Sully and his friends. 

I think Drake is 35 years old in Uncharted 3. The flashback was 20 years earlier when he was 15 years old. It makes sense to think that the revenge is directed towards Sully. Drake isn't the type to abandon someone like that.

Message 41 of 44 (896 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Apr 24, 2014

ND even said that there were clues about the new Uncharted spread around the Internet and they were surprised that no one found them yet. This graphic is all over the Internet so its possible. The UNCHARTED title changes throughout the ending of the teaser video so who knows if its all those frames make something or one specific frame. I am sure there will be a big reveal at E3 though regardless Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 44 (805 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3423 posts

May 1, 2014
I think it's safe to say with Tod being recasted the plot for the protagonist has been changed or slightly Altered so the plot is once again a complete mystery.
Message 43 of 44 (736 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

May 13, 2014

Message 44 of 44 (634 Views)
0 Likes