Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Re: Uncharted newbie

Jan 18, 2010

starboy11 wrote:

ll-NITRO-ll wrote:
When i said ur ratio is negative i was talking to star because he  was making fun of some1 who just started playing the game  when he has more experience and he sux
dude i dont suck

your K/D begs to differ

Message 31 of 35 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
74 posts

Jan 18, 2010
i know your a beast with a ratio below 1 lol
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - ll-NITRO-ll
Message 32 of 35 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1415 posts

Jan 18, 2010
Geez...what a bunch of hypocrites in this thread.
Photobucket
" I think I'm Paul Pierce, I think I'm Rondo, high off the headband you dying on that hydro" - Spitta
Message 33 of 35 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 18, 2010

I don't think anyone's mentioned this yet: Don't forget that all your matches are recorded, so if you meet a player who totally dominates a match go to cinema mode and see what techniques they use.

My own personal tips:

Stay near the edges of the maps to begin with, it means you'll be exposed from less angles.

Use your camera to look all around you, especially round corners.

Get to know the weapon placements so you know where to pick up your favorite weapons

Be cautious when running for a good weapon as players from the other team will be doing the same

The pistole and shotgun are great for close quarters, especially on the smaller maps.  Don't bother aiming, just run and gun and shoot the enemies at point blank range.

Don't expose yourself to long range fire when equipping these close range weapons

use grenades often either by aiming with r1 and r2 or just dropping them with r2 if someone is persuing you.  Don't just throw them miles away and hope for the best.

The FAL is a great weapon for large long maps like Train Wreck and Fort.

Thats all for now

Message 34 of 35 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1290 posts

Jan 18, 2010
guys just since my kdr is below 1 it doesnt mean i suck (this means im being a hypocrite and once again im sorry op )
Message 35 of 35 (53 Views)
0 Likes