Oct 12 2012
By: Blade_Runner-HF First Son 9 posts

what is happening with the server U2???

[ Edited ]
1 replies 425 views Edited Oct 12, 2012

What is happening with the server U2?? Does the recent problems are the result of sabotage to force us to migrate to U3?? This is a wrong bet, I and some friends, we both U2 and the U3, but prefer U2, we'll probably play another game, not U3. Not afraid to make a mistake, I doubt that ending support for U2, ending the multiplayer mode, I doubt that will migrate to U3. Bet wrong. I will return to my classic RE, Assassin's Creed. Pay attention to the complaints, we do not want DLCs Skins or unnecessary embellishments. Why U2 fans complain much of U3? Guns, Shooting modes are bad, does not have the balance of chances as U2, where everyone is born with the same weapons and equal opportunities, depending only on the own improvement, when the U3 suddenly comes a RPG or Hammer in hand of the enemy catching us by surprise. The boosters in U2 only improve weapons who hold, or give more ammunition. U2 is much more democratic, as the U3, players leave the game when they are starting a damaging unfavorable partners without receiving punishment. The ranking functions in U2 encourages and challenges to keep playing. The ranking of the U3 does not work, gives a look at the leaders, was invaded by hackers?
Respect their fans, what it costs to maintain the U2 working? Launch DLC with new maps for U2 and be the first to buy, do a search here on the blog and see that they can still make profits with U2. A proof that ending the U2, will not migrate pro u3, now with the launch of RE6, my friends and many more are playing, and now, immediately after the release of RE6, the number of players fell. I'm sure you have not been to tournaments U3, some were for Max Paine 3, Fifa 2013. Wake up Naughty Dog!! Take what is positive in U2 and U3 in place, why change what you're working? What most say? what the majority wants?when launching the Last of Us will remove the U3 support as they did with U2?

Message 1 of 2 (425 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: what is happening with the server U2???

Oct 12, 2012

I think Naughty Dog is going in the wrong direction. Without doubt, in my opinion, not wanting to belittle other games, multiplayer U2, 3rd person, is the best we've played to date. Not only the graphics but also, as has been said, a level playing field between players. When someone comes up with a Hammer or RPG, it's because it was the first to reach it, the only weapon that is not like the Shotgun, because who uses lies hidden in catching unawares, without giving us much chance of escape, and has much ammunition, drop many enemies with a single weapon. This is the same feeling bad, disheartening, I have also when I'm on the hunt for someone, and suddenly appears a shotgun, or a hammer, or a rpg in the hand of your enemy. It's like going to war with guns against tanks. That really discouraged ... this is a game that will leave longing.

Message 2 of 2 (408 Views)
0 Likes