Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 18 2011
By: kloun1j First Son 2 posts

Batman the bored knight?

2 replies 500 views Edited Apr 18, 2011

Okay so I put off buying Batman Arkham Assylum due to the awful rep. of movie and comic book adaptions. But after I read the great reviews I just couldn't resist anymore. So I got it and was awfully excited to don the cape of the most iconic superhero ever. But since I started playing it I am seriously disappointed. I'm about halfway through and have been falling asleep despite my best efforts to get into the game. How can this be? Are the professionals being paid to give good reviews to lame games? I sure hope the next is much better but this time around I'll rent before I buy. Anyone else agree?

Message 1 of 3 (500 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
604 posts

Re: Batman the bored knight?

Apr 19, 2011

I cannot agree.  Not ever game is for everyone.  Personally, that game was one my all time favorite games in recent years.

Message 2 of 3 (500 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Batman the bored knight?

Jul 6, 2012
Im the polar opposite brother i love the batman games i know not all games are for everyone but i can safely say most reviewers are not being paid to talk good about game, except IGN be very wary of them because they have been caught taking bribes and focus way to much on appearance of games over story and gameplay.
Message 3 of 3 (499 Views)
0 Likes