Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4232 posts

Re: Best Tanker

Apr 6, 2011

Brainzy- wrote:

I guess you guys never play with Kongwolf very much?

He can shoot planes down just like the rest of em

yeah man.  He got me a few times last night.  Couldn't believe some of the shots...  0_0

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1685 posts

Apr 6, 2011

so i guess that makes you a prodigy

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1174 posts

Apr 6, 2011

orderofelim wrote:

Brainzy- wrote:

I guess you guys never play with Kongwolf very much?

He can shoot planes down just like the rest of em

yeah man.  He got me a few times last night.  Couldn't believe some of the shots...  0_0

Photobucket

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7207 posts

Apr 6, 2011

DAREDEVILE wrote:

16,400  warhwaks down or something like that,rick is behind me by a 3 or 4,000 and has played a lot more.

lol, awesome.  thanks for posting the numbers.  I still have you on my FL dont I?  Still not 100% sure who deleted me when i was offline from aug-jan.  (at work right now so cant check)

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5871 posts

Apr 6, 2011

You can shoot hoovering Airmen by the tens of thousands, total numbers don't really mean anything. (/Start forum drama) It's about if you can actually shoot them out of the air, mid flight, or not. On that note, coffee is very good, everyone else, never played more than a game or two with so personally can't say.

EDIT: Thanks for the shout outs.

StarhawkCenter
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 6, 2011

There should only be 1 best tanker. And It's DD. Ever since me and trini saw him tank a spinning noob in stealth while DF. It was over. DD with 0ping? Forget about it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7207 posts

Apr 6, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1174 posts

Apr 6, 2011

AbandonAllHope wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh2yxnCcBtM

very beastly indeed ive been shot out of the air by him a few times and i never TOW him.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5871 posts

Apr 6, 2011

Prime, except I've both done and seen other people do that exact same thing. There's no skill in that, just blind luck with enough pot shots. I've shot people (granted my own teammate) out the air in Eucadia, from the base closest to the home on a full map, all the way to the exact spot on the other side of the map, far into the air. Doesn't mean I'm some type of tank master.

As for the video, if it's not hoovering warhawks it's still everything I see or do on a daily basis. With editing everyone can look amazing.

Best Tanker = No one. There are just a dozen or so really good ones. Put them all in a game during a good day and they'll just one person Air supports all day.

StarhawkCenter
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 84 (37 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7207 posts

Apr 6, 2011

KoingWolf wrote:

Prime, except I've both done and seen other people do that exact same thing. There's no skill in that, just blind luck with enough pot shots. I've shot people (granted my own teammate) out the air in Eucadia, from the base closest to the home on a full map, all the way to the exact spot on the other side of the map, far into the air. Doesn't mean I'm some type of tank master.

As for the video, if it's not hoovering warhawks it's still everything I see or do on a daily basis. With editing everyone can look amazing.

Best Tanker = No one. There are just a dozen or so really good ones. Put them all in a game during a good day and they'll just one person Air supports all day.

ccxclan

I was just posting his montage, I think he might have had another cant remember.  To me, him and rick standout above the rest, but all things warhawk will always come down to opinion. 

I have played all the other tankers being listed here, in my experience, daredevile is the one I would most fear going tank on tank with.  But, thats just me.

To get shot down by a tank in a warhawk, I've got to not know the tank is there.  I dont fear anyone in a tank, if i have a plane lol.  But, any of the guys being mentioned on this thread, you don't want to a2g sloppy or you will get shot down.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 84 (37 Views)
0 Likes