Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7207 posts

Re: Best Tanker

Apr 6, 2011

Brainzy- wrote:

AbandonAllHope wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh2yxnCcBtM

very beastly indeed ive been shot out of the air by him a few times and i never TOW him.

not sure if he has ever tagged me, way back in the day I used to save my TOWs and ClusterBombs when he was in the same server as me.  He would turn games around if you let him go unmolested, this was back when he was in though.  Once I had him on my friendslist, I would usually join to try and play with him for fun.

Going tank vs tank, you pretty much have to use terrain and get the drop on him.  Fair fight, you are screwed.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1016 posts

Apr 6, 2011

There are dozens of really good ones, but he is the best. He even controls the tank the best lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7207 posts

Apr 6, 2011

ITSTIMETOGOPRIME wrote:

There are dozens of really good ones, but he is the best. He even controls the tank the best lol.

Photobucket

+1 to this thread, because Prime and I agree

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5871 posts

Apr 6, 2011

Ehh.. whatever then, agree to disagree I guess. Going back to Tekken now. Nighty night.

StarhawkCenter
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7207 posts

Apr 6, 2011

KoingWolf wrote:

Ehh.. whatever then, agree to disagree I guess. Going back to Tekken now. Nighty night.

ccxclan

I agreed with you that it comes down to opinion, as all things in warhawk do.  The other was just me being glad prime and I actually shared an opinion

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1594 posts

Apr 6, 2011

you guys are all no*obs for being wrong, bad bricks is number one and i have the number one reason: he is drunk out of his mind and he shoots down planes, i have seeen this!!!

But seriously it is sort of a matter of opinion i suppose but what i said about Bad_Bricks is true though! but i have never seen the other players mentioned above in a game so idk .

honorable mentions: Tybud, and Bigredrelief

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
463 posts

Apr 6, 2011

Correct...Obv

KoingWolf wrote:

Prime, except I've both done and seen other people do that exact same thing. There's no skill in that, just blind luck with enough pot shots. I've shot people (granted my own teammate) out the air in Eucadia, from the base closest to the home on a full map, all the way to the exact spot on the other side of the map, far into the air. Doesn't mean I'm some type of tank master.

As for the video, if it's not hoovering warhawks it's still everything I see or do on a daily basis. With editing everyone can look amazing.

Best Tanker = No one. There are just a dozen or so really good ones. Put them all in a game during a good day and they'll just one person Air supports all day.

ccxclan

Some Days Sun Shines On A Dogs Erse

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 7, 2011

that video was taken over 5 games i think, and very few were hovering,on top of that im targeted by everyone !

Imagine 1 or 2 rpg's on you, a tank, green line of death and 2 or 3 hawks doing cluster's plus a tow here or there depending if there glitching. Now your in my game SO u Wrench like a champ spin your turret to one of the rpg's take him out with splash damage, quick reverse to avoid a cluster as the hawk passes over nail him on the under belly of his plane. hit the gas do a 180 nail the the green line on  a mountain  top with splash damage while driving and swirving. use terrain to get cover or make sharp turns to avoid the other rpg and 2 planes, then a hawk does a nose dive from high alltitude point your cannon as high as u can while reversing line them up take your shot it's a HIT jump out and wrench real quick hop back in take out the other rpg hidding under a turret. Now it's just you and markjayw  and ya can't see him anywhere so I turn up my head set volume and there it is the sound of a cloaked warhawk and a wisping bat out of hell tow missle that was glitched no dought. So I pull a 180 bitch slap move and whip the turret around to see half a cloaked wing sticking out from behind a mountain and a tow almost on me.(What a chicken)

Releas the shot and take him just before the tow hits.(lol) I can actually here his head exploding through the ear phones even though his on the other team.

now is this story real?

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
502 posts

Apr 7, 2011

habahnow wrote:

you guys are all no*obs for being wrong, bad bricks is number one and i have the number one reason: he is drunk out of his mind and he shoots down planes, i have seeen this!!!

But seriously it is sort of a matter of opinion i suppose but what i said about Bad_Bricks is true though! but i have never seen the other players mentioned above in a game so idk .

honorable mentions: Tybud, and Bigredrelief

DD is over-rated.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
44 posts

Apr 7, 2011

These guys are all great tankers ! Warhawks should worry when they see any of these guys on the other team.

Tanks are a very deadly force in this game. If u think a green line or tow missle can put an end to a great tanker think again!

rick write

asscoffee

bad bricks

ross dogg

barbie girl-lol-kam

koin wolf

station 6

tmaz

tybud

mogwaiayeman

menso

I'm sure there are many more and if your name has not been mentioned Please put in in! I Love seeing new player's.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 84 (25 Views)
0 Likes