Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4609 posts

Re: Can I still play Warhawk without the headset??

Nov 29, 2008
ok see you by the pool...
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2089 posts

Nov 29, 2008

you should try and use your headset,

little things like that win the game.

pool party mode is AWSOME!!!! *plays barbie girl song*

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Nov 29, 2008
You still play without headset why would a store ( EXCEPT Gamestop ) sell you a game that was missing something or didnt work.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Nov 29, 2008

a24fan wrote:
You still play without headset why would a store ( EXCEPT Gamestop ) sell you a game that was missing something or didnt work.

Because you can buy the game without the headset. 

This thread rapidly turned into why this forum is universally accepted as contributed by a majority of idiots, whiners and jerks.  And probably why there's been a drop in game participation as well.

The OP asked an honest question, the majority here behaved and responded poorly.  Answer the question fairly...check his posting history...he does have kudos, you know.  He's not being stupid with the question..it's perfectly fair and honest to ask about particulars of this game before purchased. 

Here's the correct answer to the OP's question:

Dude, no you don't need to use the headsets.  They aren't mandatory.  However, if you want to communicate with teammates (coordinate attacks and so on, like SOCOM) then yeah...you'll want to use those.  Bear in mind, however, a majority of players do not use them (even though you can hear them breathing on open mike).  Which frustrates players who do try to communicate, only to receive static or nothing at all.

My advice is to get headsets when/if you can afford them, but don't expect a lot of usage out of them until you get into the higher level servers.  In which case, be prepared for less coordination and more swearing, insults and childish behavior, similar to the answers you've recieved in this forum.  Fear not, you can mute the jerks while in game.

What is best is to find a partner to play with and simply communicate with him or her.  I find by having just one loyal sidekick, one whom I communicate with constantly, I play better and enjoy the game more, regardless of the buffoonery displayed by both the immature so-called "elites", the sophomoric and equally immature "veterans" and the "that goes without saying" noobies.

bobby_dukes
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 29 (25 Views)
Survivor
2597 posts

Nov 29, 2008
Yes but I wouldn't recommend it.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Nov 29, 2008

bobby_dukes wrote:

This thread rapidly turned into why this forum is universally accepted as contributed by a majority of idiots, whiners and jerks.  And probably why there's been a drop in game participation as well.

The OP asked an honest question, the majority here behaved and responded poorly.  Answer the question fairly...check his posting history...he does have kudos, you know.  He's not being stupid with the question..it's perfectly fair and honest to ask about particulars of this game before purchased. 

Dude, no you don't need to use the headsets.  They aren't mandatory.  However, if you want to communicate with teammates (coordinate attacks and so on, like SOCOM) then yeah...you'll want to use those.  Bear in mind, however, a majority of players do not use them (even though you can hear them breathing on open mike).  Which frustrates players who do try to communicate, only to receive static or nothing at all.

My advice is to get headsets when/if you can afford them, but don't expect a lot of usage out of them until you get into the higher level servers.  In which case, be prepared for less coordination and more swearing, insults and childish behavior, similar to the answers you've recieved in this forum.  Fear not, you can mute the jerks while in game.

What is best is to find a partner to play with and simply communicate with him or her.  I find by having just one loyal sidekick, one whom I communicate with constantly, I play better and enjoy the game more, regardless of the buffoonery displayed by both the immature so-called "elites", the sophomoric and equally immature "veterans" and the "that goes without saying" noobies.

I didnt respond poorly I told him on a earlier message that you dont have to use a mic. Stop trying trying to act all big and mighty I was pointing out the obvious why would a store sell you something that didnt work. You rushed in here to say your smart ass coment look on a earlier comment some dude said "you have to use the mic dont even try without it" ok. You need to look at every post before you go around acting like you know everything. I know he was asking a honest question I wouldnt tell him you have to use it only for him to waste money on a mic , return it , or lose a experience to play this game. But I do agree you put your answer together good.

EDIT~ Actually in the thing you said I did poorly I said you can stiil play without headset

EDIT(2)~ I cant speel worth a crap

EDIT(3)~ Cant spell the word spell

Message Edited by a24fan on 11-29-2008 06:52 AM
Message Edited by a24fan on 11-29-2008 06:53 AM
Message Edited by a24fan on 11-29-2008 06:54 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1179 posts

Nov 29, 2008
no you cant. 
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4609 posts

Nov 29, 2008

a24fan wrote:

bobby_dukes wrote:

I didnt respond poorly I told him on a earlier message that you dont have to use a mic. Stop trying trying to act all big and mighty I was pointing out the obvious why would a store sell you something that didnt work. You rushed in here to say your smart ass coment look on a earlier comment some dude said "you have to use the mic dont even try without it" ok. You need to look at every post before you go around acting like you know everything. I know he was asking a honest question I wouldnt tell him you have to use it only for him to waste money on a mic , return it , or lose a experience to play this game. But I do agree you put your answer together good.

EDIT~ Actually in the thing you said I did poorly I said you can stiil play without headset

EDIT(2)~ I cant speel worth a crap

EDIT(3)~ Cant spell the word spell

Message Edited by a24fan on 11-29-2008 06:52 AM
Message Edited by a24fan on 11-29-2008 06:53 AM
Message Edited by a24fan on 11-29-2008 06:54 AM

lol

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Nov 29, 2008
Yep I still cant spell and im in 7th grade.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4609 posts

Nov 29, 2008

a24fan wrote:
Yep I still cant spell and im in 7th grade.

im done with skool ands i cants spleel... lol

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 29 (25 Views)
0 Likes