Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 08/17/2007
Offline
488 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007
wonder if you have to be in a ranked room to get ribbons, etc???
Photobucket
Message 11 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/21/2006
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007
I have enough points and the ribbon to go to Chief Sereant although haven't got the Warhawk recruit yet so it's not ranking me up.
Message 12 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/04/2003
Offline
106 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007

LionTemplar wrote:

I want to know if the troop kill and vehicle kill need to be done in a warhawk or can i do them on foot or a vehicle(tank). I would also like to kno if you have to do this in 1 life like Battlefield.

I think that you do have to do it without dying... once you get 4 minutes in and the required kills though you can die and it will still be recorded. Its really not that hard to get once you get used to flying the Warhawk.

My problem is that I'm stuck at A1C... I've filled all the requirements but it won't promote me. Hopefully my stats will get fixed when they restart the server. Other than that I've got no problems at all. I'm running the game with 256K DSL off of a wireless router with no lag at all! I guess god just hates everyone who's having problems connecting....


Vegasonacid wrote:
wonder if you have to be in a ranked room to get ribbons, etc???

Yes, you do.




Message Edited by XenoSabre on 08-31-2007 12:01 AM

Message Edited by XenoSabre on 08-31-2007 12:02 AM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PSN ID = Ten-ro
Message 13 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/25/2007
Offline
171 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007


XenoSabre wrote:

LionTemplar wrote:

I want to know if the troop kill and vehicle kill need to be done in a warhawk or can i do them on foot or a vehicle(tank). I would also like to kno if you have to do this in 1 life like Battlefield.

I think that you do have to do it without dying... once you get 4 minutes in and the required kills though you can die and it will still be recorded. Its really not that hard to get once you get used to flying the Warhawk.

My problem is that I'm stuck at A1C... I've filled all the requirements but it won't promote me. Hopefully my stats will get fixed when they restart the server. Other than that I've got no problems at all. I'm running the game with 256K DSL off of a wireless router with no lag at all! I guess god just hates everyone who's having problems connecting....


Message Edited by XenoSabre on 08-31-2007 12:00 AM

You might be right about the 1 life thing, but i got it on one mission, but i think i died a couple of times. I think it would say Deaths : 0, or something like that. I doesnt specify that u need to do it in one life.
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/853/victoryy.png
Message 14 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/21/2006
Offline
148 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007
How about we just rig a game? send me a PM whoever wants to do it with me.
Message 15 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/25/2007
Offline
223 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007
I just got mine and I'd say the best place to get it is in a CTF game on a large open map, like the Badlands. I essentially just waited by the base in a warhawk and had plenty of opportunities to take out soldiers and jeeps trying to get the flag. Use the machine guns, but use shorter bursts so you don't over heat them. Troops actually drop pretty fast, but jeeps can be a pain, especially if they're moving fast.
Message 16 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
8237 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007


LionTemplar wrote:
Im stuck at Airmen 1st class b/c i cant get the Warhawk recruitment ribbon. The conditions are as follow:
 
4 min. in a Warhawk.
1 troop Kill.
1 ground vehicle kill.
 
I want to know if the troop kill and vehicle kill need to be done in a warhawk or can i do them on foot or a vehicle(tank). I would also like to kno if you have to do this in 1 life like Battlefield.


Grab a Warhawk, fly to the back of the level near your main base and hover in the clouds for a good 4 minutes and then look for troops and unarmed (meaning they dont have someone on the 50 Cal.) Jeeps n roads
Photobucket
Message 17 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/04/2003
Offline
106 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007

MrTeenie wrote:
How about we just rig a game? send me a PM whoever wants to do it with me.


OH NOES!!!! CHEATORZ!!!!!


surgesnugs wrote:
I just got mine and I'd say the best place to get it is in a CTF game on a large open map, like the Badlands. I essentially just waited by the base in a warhawk and had plenty of opportunities to take out soldiers and jeeps trying to get the flag. Use the machine guns, but use shorter bursts so you don't over heat them. Troops actually drop pretty fast, but jeeps can be a pain, especially if they're moving fast.

Yeah, CTF is, by far, the best and quickest way to rank up and get points in this game.


Message Edited by XenoSabre on 08-31-2007 12:08 AM

Message Edited by XenoSabre on 08-31-2007 12:08 AM
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PSN ID = Ten-ro
Message 18 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/21/2006
Offline
8237 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007


XenoSabre wrote:

MrTeenie wrote:
How about we just rig a game? send me a PM whoever wants to do it with me.


OH NOES!!!! CHEATORZ!!!!!


surgesnugs wrote:
I just got mine and I'd say the best place to get it is in a CTF game on a large open map, like the Badlands. I essentially just waited by the base in a warhawk and had plenty of opportunities to take out soldiers and jeeps trying to get the flag. Use the machine guns, but use shorter bursts so you don't over heat them. Troops actually drop pretty fast, but jeeps can be a pain, especially if they're moving fast.

I think jeeps are the easiest things to kill in a warhawk

Just find one, hover close and open fire on them with your machine guns. Get close, maybe just about 20 feet above them and shoot the swarm missles at them. Hopefully the missle barrage will leave them without enough time to jump out.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/29/2007
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007
I'm ranked Sergeant and I don't even have that warhawk recruitment badge. Woo hoo!

Message 20 of 37 (35 Views)
Reply
0 Likes