WOW I MADE SERGANT AND DIDNT NEED ONE HMMMMM
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

Re: Help with Warhawk Recruitment Ribbon

Aug 31, 2007
The ranking system is still a little buggy, but give it time. Just keep playing normally and you'll get your rank up notice. Remember this game is entirely online and the stat system (i believe) is worldwide...so it can take a little bit for the actual promotions to go through.  If you play like I do...you'll eventually get the majority of the badges you need for a lot of the ranks well before you get the points. Then it's just playing to get the point tallies.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 31, 2007
So im compleatly lost on the entire ranking system.... i played one round and became a sergeant with no points or badges ribbons nothing.............. now when im playing and get point and badegs it says im getting higher in teh ranks but im still a sergeant, then it said i went up from sergeant and i got the next badge but not the points........but when i signed back on i was still a sergeant... no clue whats going on
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 31, 2007
yeah ive seen that happen to alot of people. not me but i still have a problem with the ranking. i only have 1100 points and DONT have that warhawk recruiting ribbon but earlier when i left a game i was in 4 1 hour i automaticaly got sergant without earning it. its **bleep**ed up and ive seen somone with only 500 points get chief sergant when you need 2500 points!!!!!!! some one should tell SCEA
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5126 posts

Aug 31, 2007

Chaotic8002 wrote:

LionTemplar wrote:
Im stuck at Airmen 1st class b/c i cant get the Warhawk recruitment ribbon. The conditions are as follow:

4 min. in a Warhawk.
1 troop Kill.
1 ground vehicle kill.

I want to know if the troop kill and vehicle kill need to be done in a warhawk or can i do them on foot or a vehicle(tank). I would also like to kno if you have to do this in 1 life like Battlefield.

Grab a Warhawk, fly to the back of the level near your main base and hover in the clouds for a good 4 minutes and then look for troops and unarmed (meaning they dont have someone on the 50 Cal.) Jeeps n roads

Well I tried that and on my own before reading this and I did not went well. Its was a 32 room people but after a minute some dumb enemy hard to shot me out of the sky. I was even stalling my plane.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 31, 2007
ahhh now i cant even get the game to connect online...... let alone have a rank problem... hopefully i cant get on cause there fixing the problem
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Aug 31, 2007
IAR requirement = In A Round requirements
not in one life
Must be a ranked server.
4 min total in warhawk
1 kill of a troop and any ground vehicle while in warhawk.

I didn't understand either till I got it. I ranked up but the ribbon isn't in my stats.
Servo Antidae Fossor
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Aug 31, 2007
So i am now a wingman with only around 390 points...... when i got a required award to rank up the game told me that i would be considered to rank up.......but i would never rank up until i began taking first in everygame for that rank...... it seams to me that if you meet the awards requrement and dominate your rank server you are ablle to skip the points.....it may be that you only have to meet one of the requiremetns  to rank up.......that way if your unable to obtain a reward you can reach the next rank through play time...... these are just speculations and since it seams no one can really figure out the rank system some ideas.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4066 posts

Sep 1, 2007

RisenMortal wrote:
and dominate your rank server you are ablle to skip the points.....it may be that you only have to meet one of the requiremetns  to rank up

No. The game is just having problems with the stats.
It's just the points and reqs. That's all.

If you only had to meet one req, I'd have been a Commander since day 2 when I got my Combat medal.

Message Edited by VicRattler on 08-31-2007 05:37 PM
Servo Antidae Fossor
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Sep 1, 2007
weird cause every time i just get the medle for the next rank i go up a rank i dont even have close to enough points
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes