Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Re: Revamping Warhawk's point system. Or lose new players.

Feb 16, 2011

Ok, so we've pretty much got off topic.  The whole purpose of this post was to bring attention to those players that take advantage of the green server, take advantage of the rookies and how to best deal with it. I think a lot of you brought in some good points.

I know this is pointless cause honestly, I think the developers of this game aren't even bothered with dealing with it anymore and have long since moved on.

The problem is that we now know of a whole bunch of issues with the game and we can't do anything about it. That just sucks. Revamping the point system was just an attempt to bring light to all the green server generals out there. Stacking honestly is the least of my worries.

Maybe I can buy the rights to this game and get some of them to do the changes I would like to see. Like....instead of a red cross for help, it'll be a cooler of beer. I'll add AI civilians running around in panic, and female characters with big guns. No really, big guns, like a Gatt! Jking of course.

Oh well.

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Feb 16, 2011

S-VonChaos wrote:

Ok, so we've pretty much got off topic.  The whole purpose of this post was to bring attention to those players that take advantage of the green server, take advantage of the rookies and how to best deal with it. I think a lot of you brought in some good points.

I know this is pointless cause honestly, I think the developers of this game aren't even bothered with dealing with it anymore and have long since moved on.

The problem is that we now know of a whole bunch of issues with the game and we can't do anything about it. That just sucks. Revamping the point system was just an attempt to bring light to all the green server generals out there. Stacking honestly is the least of my worries.

Maybe I can buy the rights to this game and get some of them to do the changes I would like to see. Like....instead of a red cross for help, it'll be a cooler of beer. I'll add AI civilians running around in panic, and female characters with big guns. No really, big guns, like a Gatt! Jking of course.

Oh well.

Well, keep on dreamming while I keep on dancing !

Photobucket

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5809 posts

Feb 16, 2011

I kinda like the panicked civvy idea. But - how is that any different than the pile of players that run around screaming like girls in a base rape situation?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Feb 17, 2011

Y_Lan wrote:

S-VonChaos wrote:

Oh well.

Well, keep on dreamming while I keep on dancing !

Photobucket

Is this dancing? Or have a seizure?

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Feb 17, 2011

batenswytch wrote:

I kinda like the panicked civvy idea. But - how is that any different than the pile of players that run around screaming like girls in a base rape situation?

"Oakland is alot like Eucadia.. your vehicles can get jacked,
bullets are always flying and you better be wearing the right colors.."

HEY I ONLY DID THAT ONCE! Someone jacked my jeep that had my beer in it. You'll panic too!  lol

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (30 Views)
0 Likes