Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6502 posts

Re: The 100k kills club.

Mar 18, 2009

MrPips wrote:
     ABB011 don't bust my balls, ok, i give you all the respect in the world for the things you did, at least have some respect foe me, i work a 40 hour job every week and with the economy being bad it's cheaper to stay home, save some money and keep busy by playing Warhawk. And to get the facts correct i'm 53 years old and proud of it, i'm not a child. I run servers because i want to. I'm the good guy. People tell me what maps they like and i make them. Close Corridors is a very hard map to go the whole game without team killing and it's not for noobs. Ground fighting is way better then air fighting any day of the week. Oh wow people have to blow me up with a tow missle, what are you afraid of on the ground get out of the warhawk and fight like a man, MrPips...

I didn't even get past the first sentence before I needed to reply to this, READ my post, at NO POINT DID I MENTION YOU nor did Airforce in the quote :smileyindifferent::smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4093 posts

Mar 18, 2009
100K kills.....I probably wont get there.  Good work foos.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1353 posts

Mar 18, 2009
I've got about 68,000 kills so I'll probably reach 100,000 if I keep playing. I'm more of a killer now than I used to be. Guess that helps.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1126 posts

Mar 18, 2009

ABB011 wrote:

It depends what you class as "legit" kills wise. CC CTF/DM sure is very easy to get a lot of kills with 0 ping, therefore the fastest way to 100k, however I'm very satisfied that I achieved this having only played a handful of DMs and maintaining a high kills per hour :smileyhappy:

Wow, is it me with the "0" ping? Of course it is, because i run a server. It's funny how many people who are generals play on my server all the time. I get killed with a "0" ping the same way anybody else does. It's funny though i been hosting dedicated servers 32 players and i don't have a "0" ping and i still can kill and come in 1st place. I train people on Close Corridors how to go the game without team killing and preventing themselves from getting kicked from 5 team kills. I myself have been kicked off my own dedicated server at Close Corridors. Maybe your not talking about me but i read everything in these forums, MrPips...

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6502 posts

Mar 18, 2009

MrPips wrote:

ABB011 wrote:

It depends what you class as "legit" kills wise. CC CTF/DM sure is very easy to get a lot of kills with 0 ping, therefore the fastest way to 100k, however I'm very satisfied that I achieved this having only played a handful of DMs and maintaining a high kills per hour :smileyhappy:

Wow, is it me with the "0" ping? Of course it is, because i run a server. It's funny how many people who are generals play on my server all the time. I get killed with a "0" ping the same way anybody else does. It's funny though i been hosting dedicated servers 32 players and i don't have a "0" ping and i still can kill and come in 1st place. I train people on Close Corridors how to go the game without team killing and preventing themselves from getting kicked from 5 team kills. I myself have been kicked off my own dedicated server at Close Corridors. Maybe your not talking about me but i read everything in these forums, MrPips...

I've never played against you and couldn't care less which server you play in and what you do in your servers. I like official servers, that's the way I've played the game for the last 15 months and how I will for 15 more. There's no point in turning this into a "bragging about 1st place" war against me for several reasons. I have nothing against people who host servers, or those that play in them constantly, I'm simply stating that 0 ping gives you a host of advantages that no other play in that server gets. 

One again, the post you quoted me saying has no attack on you whatsoever, all I said that CC CTF/DM is easy to get a lot of kills in WHICH IT **bleep**ING IS I said it was the fastest way to 100k WHICH IT **bleep**ING IS and I said I'm satisfied with how I play which I **bleep**ING AM. So stop trying to have a go at me for no reason whatsoever, I have never played against you nor you against me.

P.S. the bleeps were SO necessary

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
471 posts

Mar 18, 2009
Well done abb0! After General didn't know what to aim for. Time to get on that list
Cubeshark
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2099 posts

Mar 18, 2009
i take pride in every kill and every death
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

May 16, 2009

this list seriously needs to be updated

there is like 15 more people that aren't on this list that have over 100k kills

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5275 posts

May 16, 2009
Make an option to make servers Pro flight ONLY and I'll get 100k before dinner.

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1127 posts

May 16, 2009

Only about 80k to go.

Message Edited by jasonisshort on 05-16-2009 03:49 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 144 (99 Views)
0 Likes