Treasure Hunter
5812 posts

Re: TheGoatAss is ONLINE (aka Dylan Jobe)

Sep 24, 2009
Welcome back Dylan, we all missed you.

TheGoatAss wrote:

This is an old PSN account

I'll be posting later but right now we are scrambling on some bugs in our current milestone build. Gotta get them resolved before we deliver to SONY tomorrow. 

Photobucket
Message 40 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2937 posts

Sep 24, 2009

TheGoatAss wrote:

I'll be posting later but right now we are scrambling on some bugs in our current milestone build. Gotta get them resolved before we deliver to SONY tomorrow. 

I'm a WARHAWK MILLIONAIRE I DEMAND SATISFACTION!!!! j/k

Are the warhawk servers going to at least get maintenance I joined a US dogf server today and it was laggier than the EU servers 

Message 41 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2732 posts

Sep 24, 2009

TheGoatAss wrote:

Awesome!  Nice to see you here again Dylan!

drownedphoniex
Message 42 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2776 posts

Sep 24, 2009

OMG DYLAN!

Photobucket
Message 43 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2778 posts

Sep 24, 2009

I gave you Kudo because you got Dylan to visit your thread.

Can I touch your sword for good luck?

Photobucket
Message 44 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4232 posts

Sep 24, 2009

I hope you guys aren't changing much with this "milestone".  The developers at Proppellerhead did that when they made the last Reason Upgrade and it ruined the program.  I hope the motto was "if its not broke, don't fix it". 

Photobucket
Message 45 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1931 posts

Sep 25, 2009
This here is another Warhawk milestone. Woohoo!!! Hi Dylan, the best game ever.
Message 46 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Sep 25, 2009

Hey Everyone!

i know everyone is asking for an update on our next game and while I would love to give details, I really can't give you any info. And for good reason. I always hate it when info about a game gets out too early, before things are solid and proven. This go around, we are really spending A LOT of time in pre-production to nail everything down before we announce a single thing. I now it may seem odd but trust me, its way better this way.

For example, we are putting A LOT of effort in community support, tournaments and clans for our next game. We've got a big brainstorming session scheduled in 2 weeks to spec out those features for production.

And...you know the team and I are big into supporting our fans so this is my open request to all of you to help us outline our community features for our next game.

We want to see all your recommendations, suggestions, etc for clan, tournament and community features.

This is your chance to have a voice on what we develop. Seems kinda common sense to me.... get comunity ideas from our community :-) 

So let em rip! 

And I'll need to talk to the modarators and see if I can get this post floated (or a new post). Now that I'm not part of SONY internal I'm not sure if I can but I'll see.

That's it for now -- talk to you soon and I can't wait to see all of your ideas, Our Game Design Lead Josh and Network Programming Lead Jim are watching this thread!

Rock on! 

Message 47 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1361 posts

Sep 25, 2009
Awesome, thanks for all your work.
Message 48 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2732 posts

Sep 25, 2009

TheGoatAss wrote:

Hey Everyone!

i know everyone is asking for an update on our next game and while I would love to give details, I really can't give you any info. And for good reason. I always hate it when info about a game gets out too early, before things are solid and proven. This go around, we are really spending A LOT of time in pre-production to nail everything down before we announce a single thing. I now it may seem odd but trust me, its way better this way.

For example, we are putting A LOT of effort in community support, tournaments and clans for our next game. We've got a big brainstorming session scheduled in 2 weeks to spec out those features for production.

And...you know the team and I are big into supporting our fans so this is my open request to all of you to help us outline our community features for our next game.

We want to see all your recommendations, suggestions, etc for clan, tournament and community features.

This is your chance to have a voice on what we develop. Seems kinda common sense to me.... get comunity ideas from our community :-) 

So let em rip! 

And I'll need to talk to the modarators and see if I can get this post floated (or a new post). Now that I'm not part of SONY internal I'm not sure if I can but I'll see.

That's it for now -- talk to you soon and I can't wait to see all of your ideas, Our Game Design Lead Josh and Network Programming Lead Jim are watching this thread!

Rock on! 

1.  The game needs a clan ladder like KZ2. 

2.  Night and day versions of each map.

3.  More players per match (ie, not 32 like now, but maybe 64)

4.  Offline bots mode.

5.  Veteran reward for those with Warhawk.

6.  Flashback map pack with Warhawk maps.

7.  Just announce Starhawk already.  

drownedphoniex
Message 49 of 286 (37 Views)
0 Likes