Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Survivor
2778 posts

Re: Warhawk Wednesdays Official Event!

Feb 26, 2011

LeatherHeart wrote:

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

I must admit *puts on flak jacket* as of yet I have never played Warhawk, but I plan on getting some games in before next Wednesday to give me a better idea of how to play/run matches (and so I don't die over and over instantly).  Until that point, please feel free to tell me your top 2-3 match options, and then I can make a poll out of it (democracy ftw), and we can go from there. 

-SP

Photobucket

I just think itsa so cute when someone thinks they can pick up Warhawk for the first time and learn it less than a week. I guess they are assuming its probably like every other shooter game out there.  Wishing you the best of luck with that Sushi.

And I might be able to join the festivities on Wednesday night....we'll have to see how it goes on American Idol next week.

Photobucket

I kind of feel sorry for sushi.

Oh well I can't play as I don't have a LCD TV and there is no way I am playing on a CRT.

Unless someone wants to give $300 for a new TV?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 26, 2011

Island Outpost: Island Battle

Archipelago: Acropolis Assault

Island Outpost: Main Base (For deathmatch)

Don't just make it CTF, add some hero/collection/deathmatch.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Feb 26, 2011

It can be fun , I'd like to join. Can people switch team? Teamkill 100%? What will be the rules? Can you tell us some more informations.

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 26, 2011

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

Hmm, as for banner, I would say about 550 X 300, or somewhere around there.

I must admit *puts on flak jacket* as of yet I have never played Warhawk, but I plan on getting some games in before next Wednesday to give me a better idea of how to play/run matches (and so I don't die over and over instantly).  Until that point, please feel free to tell me your top 2-3 match options, and then I can make a poll out of it (democracy ftw), and we can go from there. 

-SP

Photobucket

I'm not trying to be rude...but you don't know what you're getting into. It will take at least 25 hours to even understand the game, 50 to actually play it, 100 to make any kind of inpact, 200 to be worth your weight in salt, and 500 to be "good".

So....yeah. Good luck.

With all due repect,

Sonic42

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Feb 26, 2011

pineapple7811 wrote:

so..you have to sign up? it isnt a first-come, first-served deal?

Photobucket

It's more to give us an idea of perspecitve turnout, etc, and if we end up with too many people wanting to join, those who signed up via the list are given preference.

P.S. for some reason I find your signature so disturbing...yet I can't...yes must look away...

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Feb 26, 2011

menso1981 wrote:

LeatherHeart wrote:

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

-SP

Photobucket

I just think itsa so cute when someone thinks they can pick up Warhawk for the first time and learn it less than a week. I guess they are assuming its probably like every other shooter game out there.  Wishing you the best of luck with that Sushi.

And I might be able to join the festivities on Wednesday night....we'll have to see how it goes on American Idol next week.

Photobucket

I kind of feel sorry for sushi.

Oh well I can't play as I don't have a LCD TV and there is no way I am playing on a CRT.

Unless someone wants to give $300 for a new TV?

Photobucket

I'm not expecting too much from myself the first night, though I have been learning from one of our more adament warhawk players in the office so I might surprise a few people.

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 26, 2011

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

I have been learning from one of our more adament warhawk players in the office so I might surprise a few people.

-SP

Photobucket

Challenge accepted.

Proposed rules:

Ranked

Teamkills: 100%

Team Switch: On

Team Balence: On

Team Randomize: On

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2776 posts

Feb 26, 2011

I'll probably stop by, if that's ok.

I know it's a long shot but you should contact Gergination if you know him and see if he wants in.

As for a map rotation, I'd propose (In this order):

Badlands - South City - Deathmatch

Island Outpost - Over the Bridges - CTF

Archipelago - Dogfight - TDM

Destroyed Capitol - Road to Ruin - Zones

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Feb 26, 2011

Sonic42 wrote:

Proposed rules:

Ranked

Click to download Google Chrome

I'd like TeamKills and TeamSwitch: Off.  We should try to play straight once in a while.  Just hate to see those stackers flooding the arenas again!  If you're good , you don't need to stack.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Feb 26, 2011

Y_Lan wrote:

Sonic42 wrote:

Proposed rules:

Ranked

Click to download Google Chrome

I'd like TeamKills and TeamSwitch: Off.  We should try to play straight once in a while.  Just hate to see those stackers flooding the arenas again!  If you're good , you don't need to stack.

Remember, team balance is ON. If the team are equal (or within one player of eacher other) it won't allow you to team switch. If you turn team switch OFF, it's easy to get a 10v6 game and have no way to even it out.

I can live with friendly fire off.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 1,858 (83 Views)
0 Likes