Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
7240 posts

Re: psn complaint form user cheat and threat

Nov 14, 2012
Umm someone just bumped a 5 year old thread up like a newb....
energy
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Re: psn complaint form user cheat and threat

Dec 1, 2012
That feel when a thread from 2007 is bumped.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (178 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: psn complaint form

Mar 17, 2013

...  i have yet to see any proof that the complaints do anything...  i have spent most of my online play in COD:WaW, MW2, MW3, and i thought MW4 wsa safe from hackers/modders until tonight...  it sickens me that i have to step out of my room from playing games to come out to the computer to make a complaint that goes nowhere.  I am NEVER buying another Activision game again as they have no regard for what happens in their online play.  Same thing happened to me with Warhawk - same problem, bought the game, played it 20 minutes and realised was B.S. was being allowed to occur.  I was so happy when i got my ps3 thinking of all the awesome features it had.  I grow more tired of it by the day.  Thank goodness Netflix can be watched through it....  

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Re: psn complaint form

Mar 17, 2013

teejaye317 wrote:

...  i have yet to see any proof that the complaints do anything...  i have spent most of my online play in COD:WaW, MW2, MW3, and i thought MW4 wsa safe from hackers/modders until tonight...  it sickens me that i have to step out of my room from playing games to come out to the computer to make a complaint that goes nowhere.  I am NEVER buying another Activision game again as they have no regard for what happens in their online play.  Same thing happened to me with Warhawk - same problem, bought the game, played it 20 minutes and realised was B.S. was being allowed to occur.  I was so happy when i got my ps3 thinking of all the awesome features it had.  I grow more tired of it by the day.  Thank goodness Netflix can be watched through it....  

Online games are full of bs its true, but you just got to learn to adapt to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (127 Views)
0 Likes