Dec 27 2012
By: clapforme12 Hekseville Citizen 375 posts

zones play

12 replies 333 views Edited Dec 27, 2012

so, I guess the current players (yes, there are stll some left that play this great game) on the official servers are only playng CTF.  So, I am playing it as well, since I relly enjoy this game after all these years.  But, I wish there were enough players to fill in the zones server as well.

Cheers, 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8872 posts

Re: zones play

Dec 28, 2012

I love Blues and CTF is the only one that fills these days. I was never enamored with Zones but like to play as a change and always try when you and Red send me a PM. I'd love to get a Collection server going or even get that All Mix Lg going for variety...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Dec 28, 2012
I don't know if it's because the time limit is shorter or what but I just get bored with zones a lot faster than CTF. I would like to see an [ALL]Zones server though.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Not-so-coincidentally, I stopped seriously playing Warhawk when official zones was no longer populated. If you guys can organize a ZNS-Lg1 flood, I'd love to join in.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Dec 30, 2012

We had good zones game last night.  

At one point, I had bigred chasing me, darth coming at me, I clicked by chance on the tow that I had, and was able to tow kill darth right before bigred killed me... hahaha that was a great chance move  :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
375 posts

Dec 30, 2012

okay, here are top reasons why zone play is much more fun than CTF:

1.  You gotta think about and execute strategy as the game develops

2.  You may use your mic much more often to rally your troops aorund an objective

3. If players are working together you can change the game around, and turn a loosing game into a winning game

4. Games are faster, so in case of a certain defeat, you can move on quicker

5. There are more on-going battles, as you can re-spawn on the same zone, if it is going down from level three

6. People playing death match are for certain going to loose the round, and you can laugh at them during intermission

7. You can play along side the best strategists  in the game, such as clapforme12 and bigredreleif  and met

there.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

Hello Teammates!  We ROCK!  Zones/CTF Every Gameplay In WARHAWK is a true Blessing.  Happy New Year! everyone!.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (276 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46582 posts

Jan 4, 2013

clapforme12 wrote:

so, I guess the current players (yes, there are stll some left that play this great game) on the official servers are only playng CTF.  So, I am playing it as well, since I relly enjoy this game after all these years.  But, I wish there were enough players to fill in the zones server as well.

Cheers, 

Yup every time I try to log back in its always CTF and no zones :smileysad:.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1170 posts

Jan 6, 2013

There is always a 10 minute zone server up but there is people always sitting idle in there so at times the game is very one sided

GIfreakyevil
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (223 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
46582 posts

Jan 7, 2013

freakyevil wrote:

There is always a 10 minute zone server up but there is people always sitting idle in there so at times the game is very one sided

I hate lopsided games, being on either team sucks.   The good team it gets boring, the bad team it gets annoying.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (210 Views)
0 Likes