I'm sorry for not going into more detail about what I meant by watered down
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 69 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Notice - White Knight Chronicles

Apr 1, 2013
Also I dunno about the dislike of foreign customers thing but seeing how only the the English versions of the Phantasy Star Portable games were pulled from the NA and EU Playstation Stores

The only thing that comes to mind is Sega saying we hate our customers to the point we will not allow you to play our game on the Vita
I had the UMD version and now it's too late to purchase the Digital version...
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 69 (440 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Tsuko, it's fine on the watered down thing, just different initial perspectives on it.

Vegeta, it's good to have everyone express their view. I have went off-track from the initial purpose of this thread. However, my initial post was to show that I didn't think D3 was making the right decision with the WKC2 servers. I know WKC2 servers are still active but I have never played on WKC1 servers so I don't know WKC1 server activity. D3 is most at fault for the WKC2 servers going down.

I see how people blame Sony but at the same time they do it too much in my opinion. Sony basically outsourced WKC2 to D3. That's similar to letting game companies publish CoD, Skyrim, Dark Souls, etc. on the PS3. D3 is now the company that is in control of how content is published and how the game is supported. Sony just gives them the rights to WKC2 and the ability to publish on the PS3. CoD, Skyrim, Dark Souls, etc. have bugs but people don't blame Sony for them. Why should they blame Sony for WCK2 when D3 is doing the same level of control for WKC2 as seen in other games?

If I'm wrong on the outsourcing, someone please fill in all of the missing links.

I'm so very doubtful of this and I really like legit information, but it would be nice if a moderator would provide input as Vegeta mentioned , specifically on why WKC1 and WKC2 are shutting down and or at least where the responsibility lies in the companies responsible for the shut down.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 69 (431 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Thank you Ritz for your suggestion. It worked perfectly and I was able to complete the game. Now I will be playing through it again on the heroic difficulty setting. Tried some online as well and had a blast. If anyone wants to play, just shoot me an invite. This was one of the most enjoyable games I have played in a while. Loved how you could switch between the three classes. Yet another rpg that got horrid reviews that I for the most part....loved.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 69 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 2, 2013
How did D3 get control of White Knight Chronicles 2 especially seeing how Level 5 has had an office in NA for a while now
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 69 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Sony of America, if you have a problem with my posts then change...
I wouldn't make an angry post on your forums if I didn't agree with something you are doing or about to do
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 69 (367 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Personally, Phony Computer Entertainment America
I think you deserve any and all verbal abuse thrown your way and oh Nintendo's products are superior to anything you ever released in the last decade
You could have stayed on top if you had stuck with the PSP instead of shoving the VIta down our throats...
Why don't you just get Bernie Stotar back because you guys are obviously clueless about what people want to play
SCEA is dying off so just get him back so Nintendo and Microsoft can wipe you out completely
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 69 (365 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Don't bother continue making TVs, or anything else for that matter because all of the garbage you make is inferior to other brands like Samsung and Panasonic
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 69 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Apr 9, 2013
Sony of Japan has the right idea sticking with the PSP and also they aren't so quick to pull the plug on games over there
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 69 (363 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2600 posts

May 2, 2013

This has been my most HATED game of all time, the only saving grace was the online and once you take that out how are you going to get all the really good armor and weapons when the mission's are insanely hard if you don't choose the right build to fight?

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 69 (254 Views)
0 Likes