Jan 27 2013
By: dulun18 Last Guardian 13456 posts

WKCII is boring... i give up.

16 replies 342 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

the 1st game is ok..

going from one place to another etc.. 

then the 2nd.. it's walking.. back and forth looking for this and that.. in places that i already explored?....

I don't know the recycle enemies.. but  forcing me walking back and forth in the same area over and over.. :/  it's a quickest way to kill my interest.

is there a video of the game cutscenes on youtube somewhere?  maybe this is one of the game i can just skip playing and watch the movie instead...  LOL ..

not going to waste the spare time i have on walking around and around in the same area..(

moving onto another game..    

use "QUOTE" when replying to another user .TOP RIGHT of the reply box
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
PS3 and PSP owner.. yes. i still play the LAST gen systems.
DO NOT WANT YOUR PS4??? I'LL PAY YOU $50 FOR IT..
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Re: WKCII is boring... i give up.

Jan 27, 2013

Dam quitting already? To bad, the game gets new areas later on. And the difficulty also spikes towards the end. Aw well the game isnt for everyone. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (339 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13456 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

antonio8643 wrote:

Dam quitting already? To bad, the game gets new areas later on. And the difficulty also spikes towards the end. Aw well the game isnt for everyone. 

i explored every corner of these areas in the first game.. now i have to go back to these same areas. excep the enemies power up now..

well.. i found casear  .. and now in the bunker caven.. AGAIN!!..   lol :smileysad:

i like the little to no loading and combat system  (maxed out the sword, longsword, divine magic and ax now)..

now i'm just using leonard and his most powerful sword attacts and mana drain and ac points to pass these dungeons..

please tell me i can get some type of items that will allow me to walk pass these enemies and just get to my objective??..  o maybe a bike? or something?  to get there faster?? 

since forget  run.. i need the dash ability like Y's Seven (psp)  moving around quickly and teleport to the nearest location are a plus in an rpg (for me).

i beat WKC  in 30 hours..    so i'm guess WKCII will be the same?  ...  :/  i thought there will be new places.. but it's the same old dungeons and towns.. ..

WELL

i guess for now.. i'm continuing the game..

let's hope i don't have to do anything like "find Casear" type of missions

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2013

I dont know where in the 2nd part of the story you are. But like i said, there is actual new areas later in the game. And no there is no faster way to get past the mooks. If you feel your level to be high enough you could just run past them. In most cases you dont have to fight them in order to get to the "Star objective." I wont spoil too much but there is some awesome stuff involving yulie that happens. Well it was awesome to me anyways :smileyvery-happy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13456 posts

Jan 27, 2013

antonio8643 wrote:

I dont know where in the 2nd part of the story you are. But like i said, there is actual new areas later in the game. And no there is no faster way to get past the mooks. If you feel your level to be high enough you could just run past them. In most cases you dont have to fight them in order to get to the "Star objective." I wont spoil too much but there is some awesome stuff involving yulie that happens. Well it was awesome to me anyways :smileyvery-happy: 

LOL) for yulie??  i can tell from the video at the beginning of  (leave the game idle for 1-2 minute and it will play the movie)  so i know that she will bet her own knight later on..

asll. so far. i'm at the bund caven again.. looking for Caseer's father this time (right after the dragon knight fought the black dragon and failed)..

recently i don't need to transfer to the white knight anymore.. since leonard is maxed out sword.. so i'm just using his stronger sword attacks an then use mana leech to get back the MP that i lost using the AC ..

the routine i started out with battle is TWIN BLADES.. Armor Break.. and then just pounding the enemies with the 3 most powerful attacks of each type.. once i'm out of MP. i'll just mana leech of the enemies..  LOL :0

it works well

except for the SKELETONS in Balandor!!!   -- i didn't have any character who is specialized in attack magic. just healing.. so it's a tough dungeon for me..

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
46 posts

Jan 28, 2013

The SS class is my favorite. It pretty much has you set up for all types of situations. Easy way to take cake of skeletons is to have the spell Holy Light handy in your command bar. Hi the skelly with strike attacks until it collapses , then use holy light and if it hits it will instantly kill it.  Or if you are quick enough you can again hit it until it collapses then use the emote Pray. :smileytongue: Which doesnt work all the time, but it also kills the skelly. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13456 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 28, 2013

antonio8643 wrote:

The SS class is my favorite. It pretty much has you set up for all types of situations. Easy way to take cake of skeletons is to have the spell Holy Light handy in your command bar. Hi the skelly with strike attacks until it collapses , then use holy light and if it hits it will instantly kill it.  Or if you are quick enough you can again hit it until it collapses then use the emote Pray. :smileytongue: Which doesnt work all the time, but it also kills the skelly. 

those skeleton also vunerable to fire.. so fire them a big and they will drop.. then furious slashes on them..

i'm at van haven sand now.. lookitng for some orb?  the game is getting tough..

i need to re ajust the common a big..

the battle with the 2 wyrn to save that wind guy is touch..  it's a good thing that they didn't stay airborne for long.. since i didn't set any airborne attacks for my party..  :/ 

i guess it's because i have the knights in the party to take care of the big guys.. now.. it's just the little guys only party..

well that's it. .my weekend is over..  it's time to work again.. will continue the adventure on the weekend

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

wkc2Re: WKCII is boring... i give up.

Jan 28, 2013

wkc2 is a great game online. Although the community may be described as small, they are very active and passionate. I thoroughly enjoy my time with the game online, I rarely have trouble finding anyone to play with. I encourage you to join an active guild. I find the vast majority of people very helpful and patient with new players. Im new myself, and very glad I gave this game a chance. Its very underated and the only game we have that comes close to an mmo.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13456 posts

Re: wkc2Re: WKCII is boring... i give up.

Jan 30, 2013

TownNoob wrote:

wkc2 is a great game online. Although the community may be described as small, they are very active and passionate. I thoroughly enjoy my time with the game online, I rarely have trouble finding anyone to play with. I encourage you to join an active guild. I find the vast majority of people very helpful and patient with new players. Im new myself, and very glad I gave this game a chance. Its very underated and the only game we have that comes close to an mmo.

true i prefer this game over the new RPG by Level 5..  Ni no Kuni??

i like studio Ghibli.. sure. :smileyhappy:..

but i hate the way they design the game.... battle transition..  .. etc..

i want real time battle..   similar to WKC series..

fight or run   and i don't need to see the menu after each battle of what's my stats are or the items i got from battle..
 etc..

at first i thought i'll get that game since it's Studio Ghibli.. but.. eh..  :smileysad:   maybe not..

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (282 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: wkc2Re: WKCII is boring... i give up.

Feb 10, 2013

I can't believe you were even playing it up to this day and age

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (263 Views)
0 Likes