Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Re: [INFO] inFAMOUS: Second Son

Mar 23, 2014

Zeelot wrote:

Well i just finished clearing my 3rd District and noticed that the final showdown gets harder each time, though taking out the helicopter was a piece of cake. I shall clear another District tomorrow..so far this game is pretty good.

I hate how we cant swim in the water though.

yea its cheap how they dont let you swim in the water

and also, i wish there were 3 islands

2 is "ok" but it's over too quick

watch dogs BETTER be at least 4 times as big as this game.

otherwise i'll be pretty **bleep** disappointed

Message 231 of 257 (783 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
442 posts

Mar 23, 2014

I really couldn't get into the infamous series.....however I decided to buy second son because it looked interesting. I must say this has to be my favorite game....beautiful environments, excellent story so far....and all the powers you gain along the way is amazing...really enjoying this game!!! It was worth the $70!!

Message 232 of 257 (762 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4404 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2014

You see this store early in the game.. but did anyone actually see the name of it?

Cole'sElectronics.PNG

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 233 of 257 (754 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Mar 24, 2014
@HorrorGod

I thought that was a nice touch. There are a fair amount of Easter eggs that I've already noticed along with some cool throwback references. I'm really enjoying the game. I'll admit that I've never been excited for an inFAMOUS game, but each one actually surpassed my expectations. This one is no exception.
Message 234 of 257 (728 Views)
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Mar 24, 2014
@Chipz_and_Cola

I don't think the game is intended to have an extremely long story, because it seems to be really designed to be played through at least twice. If you spend a decent amount of your time finding shards and gathering karma (like I am), then I feel like it is an adequate size and length. I don't get more enjoyment out of a game with an enormous map.
Message 235 of 257 (727 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13101 posts

Mar 27, 2014
I was a little disappointed on the powers side. I only played the original infamous but when you upgraded powers in that game, it would really feel upgraded. Headshots lead to chain explosions, upgrading grenades would allow you to throw cluster grenades, etc. However, in second son most power upgrades just lead to a grand whopping decrease in power usage -_-

Where's the fun in that?
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Thanks Saviorsixtysix for the sig
Message 236 of 257 (693 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6925 posts

Mar 29, 2014

When I played the game yesterday at my friend's house, I have to say that the game does pick up compared to inFamous 1 and 2. In short time, you get the same same basic powers that you get much much later on previous inFamous games. I've only played it for a couple of hours and it looks promosing so far. I'd also like to mention that the graphics are so god **bleep** gorgeous. I don't own a PS4 which is shy I had such a jaw dropping reaction. I'm also liking the character so far.

Message 237 of 257 (663 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
28 posts

Mar 31, 2014

Game is pretty awesome, I really hope that they have some DLC planned for after the free PaperTrail DLC. Maybe a new power? or a new bit of story for both the evil and good storylines, that would be amazing.

Message 238 of 257 (636 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Apr 1, 2014

A new update will come for this game!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/01/second-son-update-incoming-change-time-of-day-hud-off-30fp...

I am mostly interested on the HUD off option and the time of day option.

Message 239 of 257 (632 Views)
Platinum
55180 posts

Apr 1, 2014

ossiecastro5 wrote:

A new update will come for this game!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/01/second-son-update-incoming-change-time-of-day-hud-off-30fp...

I am mostly interested on the HUD off option and the time of day option.

are they changing any of the trophies?  The platinum is really easy and SOMETIMES companies will change the requirements to make it harder (LBI did that with Starhawk, well they made it so you can't get some using splitscreen Smiley Wink)

Message 240 of 257 (835 Views)
0 Likes