First Son
2 posts

What would you rather see someone play in Infamous Second Son? Good or Evil?

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2014

So I've been wondeing what i should do for my future playthrough of Infamous Second Son, i will be putting it up on Youtube and I'm honestly not sure which route to go through this time. Im fine with either one but I want to know what others like to see since i don't have much of a fanbase lol. Anyways thoughts would be appreciated Smiley Happy

Right now, Outlast Playthrough going on in the channel if you would like to check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/user/shaadic/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=1&view=0

Edit: Merged thread

Message 90 of 257 (2,935 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3345 posts

Re: [INFO] inFAMOUS: Second Son

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

Here's the new TV Spot for Second Son:

Message 91 of 257 (2,872 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Multiplayer in Infamous:Second Son

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2014

I have a simple question. 

Why has there yet to be multiplayer in the Infamous series? 

The answer is simple: SuckerPunch wasn't quite ready to create an innovative multiplayer experience.

But now, with Infamous: Second Son being released in the coming year AND on the PS4, I think they are ready. When Infamous 2 was released it was the only game I played for almost a year. I put so much time into that game to get a platinum trophy and bragging rights. SuckerPunch did so well on Infamous 2 with the improved character animation and player created missions. It was and still is my favoite game ever, and due to the fact that the last two Call of Duty games were complete crap. Ghosts ripped a scene from The Dark Knight Rises. That just proves that the Call of duty franchise is going under, so we need a new great story and multiplayer driven game. I believe that Infamous: Second Son could be that game. I have no doubt in my mind that SuckerPunch is 100% ready to create an Infamous game with multiplayer. 

Here are my ideas for Infamous: Second Son multiplayer:

-5v5 or 6v6 battles between conduites 

-Maps would be different sections of Seattle (Ex: Battles would take place in and around the Space Needle)

-Create-a-Conduite: Like Call of Duty: Ghosts' create-a-soldier except less crappy. Full on face custimization with presets (like Fallout/Skyrim) Clothe custimization where you can unlock/buy new clothes as you progress through ranks (shirts/jackets/shoes/pants/hats/hair)

-Custom maps (explains itself)

-Co-op campaign/co-op survival

I hope you like my ideas for Infamous: Second Son [possible] multiplayer!

Have a beautiful day!

PSN: Valzenberg

Edit: Merged similar threads. Enjoy! -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 257 (5,051 Views)
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Re: Multiplayer in Infamous:Second Son

Jan 3, 2014

please no, infamous is all about the single player, multiplayer doesn't fit

Message 2 of 257 (5,032 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jan 4, 2014
I prefer they stick to the UGC system.
Message 3 of 257 (5,026 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I do agree that multiplayer would be a new concept in inFAMOUS that people would have to adjust to, but if SuckerPunch does it right we could have the greatest game of 2014! I would also prefer they keep the game more single player focused, though.

Message 4 of 257 (5,009 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Jan 4, 2014

Valzenberg wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

I do agree that multiplayer would be a new concept in inFAMOUS that people would have to adjust to, but if SuckerPunch does it right we could have the greatest game of 2014! I would also prefer they keep the game more single player focused, though.

but the problem is, is that any time and resources they put into the multiplayer, could have been used to make a better single player, if they do it like Tomb Raider (2013), like that Crystal Dynamics made the single player, and they let an other company (Eidos Montreal) make the multiplayer (which was a horrible multiplayer to say the least), then I'm fine with it, because adding the multiplayer won't make the single player worse, but Sucker Punch is not a big developer, they have (relatively) a pretty small team, they can't afford 'wasting' (because admit it, adding multiplayer in this game is just an experiment, people aren't going to buy an infamous game for it's multiplayer) time and resources on this, sure I am all for multiplayer in non-FPS games, it can turn out well, like assassin's creed brotherhood or uncharted 2 among thieves, but I don't want it if the single player is going to suffer from it Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 257 (5,007 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Jan 5, 2014

Matthijs_17 wrote:

Valzenberg wrote:

Matthijs_17 wrote:

but the problem is, is that any time and resources they put into the multiplayer, could have been used to make a better single player, if they do it like Tomb Raider (2013), like that Crystal Dynamics made the single player, and they let an other company (Eidos Montreal) make the multiplayer (which was a horrible multiplayer to say the least), then I'm fine with it, because adding the multiplayer won't make the single player worse, but Sucker Punch is not a big developer, they have (relatively) a pretty small team, they can't afford 'wasting' (because admit it, adding multiplayer in this game is just an experiment, people aren't going to buy an infamous game for it's multiplayer) time and resources on this, sure I am all for multiplayer in non-FPS games, it can turn out well, like assassin's creed brotherhood or uncharted 2 among thieves, but I don't want it if the single player is going to suffer from it Smiley Happy

I agree! Have another company make the multiplayer [ex: Naughty Dog or (god forbid) infinity ward/treyarch]. It would turn out being the best game on the market if Naughty Dog helped!

Message 6 of 257 (4,997 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Jan 6, 2014

Like someone has already said, I would prefer that Sucker Punch stick to campaign-only and improve on the UGC system introduced in I2. It'd be nice to have some more fleshed out user-created content to play and keep bringing me back after finishing up all the story and side missions.

Competitive multiplayer is just one of those things that not every game needs, and it would divert resources away from the main portion of the game. A co-operative horde mode might be interesting, but let's leave the competitive multiplayer out of inFamous.

Message 7 of 257 (4,956 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Jan 20, 2014
Look to be honest I think it's a great idea to add multiplayer but at the same time not because there are some stuff u can't do in this game like competitive multiplayer it should only add coop and i know a lot of you guys hate the idea but coop would be so much fun I mean who wouldn't enjoy inviting a friend to your free roam world of Seattle and blow everything up together also it would be cool if each person in the session had different powers from one another that way when you and ur friends fight together you guys should have an ability to combine elemental powers like lets say ice and smoke to make and elemental explosion to me I think you should at least add coop because after the single player there's nothing but having to do side missions and the campaign again but with coop you can add more excitement with teamwork of mass destruction
Message 8 of 257 (4,838 Views)
0 Likes