Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Re: Infamous Second Son Glitches.

Apr 5, 2014
I've been inside two different stores already... if you get punched or kicked near a store window it will put through the wall or more likely window... but it's difficult to get in that situation. COLE MCG's was a cool looking store to be on.... i took a zillion pics from the inside... the level of detail in that store is incredible... divots under the shelves where screw's go in?? say what?? no one would really ever even see them, that's serious junk yo!!!
Message 11 of 26 (1,306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
109 posts

Apr 5, 2014
And to whomever that was saying that this game could have used a few more months to iron out the glitches.... NO WAY DOOD!! glitches are an integral part of the video game experience, they give us a chance to buck the system somehow or let's us feel like we are... A game without any glitches would be just horrible...especially a game that everyone loves like GTA.. imagine no glitches on a game like that??? Ugh I don't even want to!
Esp
Message 12 of 26 (1,305 Views)
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 8, 2014

yea i can't imagine having this game delayed ...

i was already **bleep** off at myself for buying a PS4 on launch because there were no f'ing games.  this game's arrival really saved me from going berserk.

now im thinking of getting dynasty warriors until i wait for watch dogs, and when watch dogs comes out, given that it meets or exceeds my expectations, i will be in good shape

but if this game were delayed 2 months or so, i would have been a major **bleep** on the forums

-Mod Edit: Profanity

SpicyGoose19

Message 13 of 26 (1,295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Apr 7, 2014
Found a glitch where you can skip past the bridge boss fight with Augustine's concrete baddy. Basically instead of jumping down into the arena I glided across to the other side and then glided out to the water on the other side of the wall. It the spawns you on land skipping the fight all together. Now I'm not sure if that ruins the story progress but I think it might.
Message 14 of 26 (1,282 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

Apr 7, 2014
Message 15 of 26 (1,274 Views)
0 Likes
Platinum
55190 posts

Apr 7, 2014

FreshRevenge wrote:

So far I ran into one area that you can run through the walls and go inside the buildings.

Infamous SS Glitch 2.jpg

Infamous SS Glitch 1.jpg

Thanks,
FreshRevenge

https://twitter.com/FreshRevenge
http://www.twitch.tv/thefreshrevengehaven

I had something like this happen over the weekend.  I was under a bridge, there was a vehicle near the bridge support, as I was fighting enemies I mashed something and ended up inside the bridge's structure.   It was wild looking and about 60 seconds later it put me back on the map normal.   Never once did an enemy hit me that was shooting at me while I was in there but i couldn't shoot either.

Message 16 of 26 (1,273 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
10002 posts

Apr 8, 2014

I ran into a few glitches.

1. On the bridge fight with the concrete guy, I was on my expert playthrough, I was fighting him, I did a bunch of attack, which got his Health low, then, he was just gone with a tiny bit of health left, nothing advanced, I was just stuck in that area, he was at the edge by the water when I hit him, so I thought he fell in the water or something, but nothing, I had to restart the whole fight.

2. Not sure what I did, but the HUD just disappeared, nothing was shown, my smoke energy, karma meter, nothing, it did come back after a little while though.

3. Near the end when the D.U.P attacks you, I launched a few attacks at the truck, making them explode, the enemies around it were killed, but the rest of the enemies didn't spawn after that, and I couldn't advance the mission, as I had to defeat them all to advance, so I had to restart that part, then it all worked the way it was supposed to.

Message 17 of 26 (1,266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Apr 8, 2014
So I beat the game and decided to go back to beginning area, the tunnel, and you can get there with tv power, it's hard to explain but there is a big gap in the bridge that you won't make all the way through but it'll spawn you on the other side.

Anyway you can get to before the tunnel, like where you had to help move the bus, but you'll hit an invisible wall, but you can dash in tv power and go over invisible wall, you'll fall through the ground but you can see some neat stuff.

If you fly around long enough without touching the water the game will go black for a second and load you in queen Mary.

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 18 of 26 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1648 posts

Apr 8, 2014

Got my Vita for $50. Woot.
Message 19 of 26 (1,256 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11010 posts

Apr 8, 2014
I was able to er... glitch... to the top of the Space Needle and land on an invisible platform under Delsin's flag. The view from there is spectacular and the communication dishes on the tower at the top even have DUP part numbers and barcodes on them...
Message 20 of 26 (1,251 Views)
0 Likes