Mar 24 2014
By: Consigliere422 Lombax Warrior 126 posts

Is my Infamous game stuck at Lantern City entrance?

2 replies 616 views Edited Mar 24, 2014

I defeated the big DUP guy with Augustine overlooking as I try to enter Lantern City. I kept hitting him with stasis until his energy meter went down to what appears to be zero. Problem is, I don't know what to do now. I can't reach the platform that Augustine is on and seem to have no other options to progress in the game. Reading a walkthrough on another site it appears i was supposed to get to a cutscene after defeating him. But I did not. Anyone have an answer for this?

Message 1 of 3 (616 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Re: Is my Infamous game stuck at Lantern City entrance? (spoiler)

Mar 24, 2014

Ok...just aborted the mission and went back to it. I defeated the boss again and this time I got the cutscene. All is well.

Message 2 of 3 (610 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4114 posts

Re: Is my Infamous game stuck at Lantern City entrance? (spoiler)

Apr 3, 2014

I wanted to add on to this that on MY 2nd playthrough of the game (1st as Evil Karma on Normal, 2nd  as Good Karma on Expert) I had the same sort of thing happen. I abandoned the mission, tried it again and it worked fine.

Mine showed a health bar with just a smidgen left, as if it'd end just about then with the next hit, but he had vanished, and a frozen Augustine was on that platform, but sometimes it was empty. Surreal environment.

Message 3 of 3 (569 Views)
0 Likes