Reply
Apr 04 2014
By: socom69 Uncharted Territory 1729 posts
Offline

Just Beat Infamous on the Evil Path, Waiting for Next Game

[ Edited ]
12 replies 238 views Edited Apr 4, 2014

So I just beat infamous on the evil path.

Spoiler
I wish I could've seen the old woman actually die. But that's wishful thinking.

 

Anywho, now I'm stuck with a $400 movie player again until the next project comes out that I want (driveclub). I was fun while it lasted.

 

 

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."


Message 1 of 13 (238 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
13368 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014

You can still replay it if you think it's fun.

Message 2 of 13 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/09/2006
Online
6016 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014

sign. GG on the infamous spoiler.

 

and you must be the pickiest person cause there are a lot of ps4 games to play. 

 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 3 of 13 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10077 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014
Why did you buy one in the first place then?
Message 4 of 13 (230 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 08/28/2008
Online
9680 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014
There's still the Paper Trail missions to play through... but the thought process to some of those puzzles may be out of some people's comfort level. And don't say you've already completed it, because they are only releasing one part a week for the next month or so.
Message 5 of 13 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2008
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014

BBurgSteve wrote:
There's still the Paper Trail missions to play through... but the thought process to some of those puzzles may be out of some people's comfort level. And don't say you've already completed it, because they are only releasing one part a week for the next month or so.

I beat the first one of those missions and I couldn't actually complete it because there was an error and it told me to go on the site for details or something like that.

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."


Message 6 of 13 (202 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2008
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
Why did you buy one in the first place then?

I was under the impression that I'd be playing driveclub by now

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."


Message 7 of 13 (196 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 01/05/2006
Offline
10077 posts
 

Re: Just Beat Infamous on the Evil Path, Waiting for Next Game

Apr 4, 2014
@socom69

But I don't think Drive Club ever had a confirmed release date. I'm actually more interested in Drive Club since they are actually taking their time with it and didn't give us a half assed rush job like Forza 5.
Message 8 of 13 (186 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/09/2006
Online
6016 posts
 

Re: And Just Like That, I'm Back to Square One

Apr 4, 2014

socom69 wrote:

BBurgSteve wrote:
There's still the Paper Trail missions to play through... but the thought process to some of those puzzles may be out of some people's comfort level. And don't say you've already completed it, because they are only releasing one part a week for the next month or so.

I beat the first one of those missions and I couldn't actually complete it because there was an error and it told me to go on the site for details or something like that.


cause you do half of each mission on the console and half on a pc.

 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Message 9 of 13 (178 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/15/2008
Offline
1729 posts
 

Re: Just Beat Infamous on the Evil Path, Waiting for Next Game

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2014

Murderstyle75 wrote:
@socom69

But I don't think Drive Club ever had a confirmed release date. I'm actually more interested in Drive Club since they are actually taking their time with it and didn't give us a half assed rush job like Forza 5.

It started off as a launch title then got delayed into oblivion. At the very least they could've put out the prologue-esq free with ps+ version first then dropped the final project whenver it was done (like GT4).

"While we're being honest, might I suggest something.

Please put your trophy profile as private, otherwise I might have believed you own a PS4 (thanks for the fake pic though)."


Message 10 of 13 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes