Apr 03 2014
By: ticl Uncharted Territory 1624 posts

Just Beat Infamous

[ Edited ]
2 replies 655 views Edited Apr 3, 2014

just beat infamous and hands off to sucker punch. just a amazing game. graphics and gameplay both are top notch. if this is the beginning of the next generation i cant even imagine the end.

Mod Edit: Updated subject title & moved thread from PS General.  -Super_Nova2k13

Message 1 of 3 (655 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1935 posts

Re: Just Beat Infamous

Apr 9, 2014

congratz!

but... I feel that they got me emotionally against the villian, but not attached to the characters... I wish there would have been more nostalgia in it. It didn't feel enough like infamous ya know? Infamous always gave that light, plasma-like, feel to it where days were bright and filled with bright explosions. infamous 2 had such an amazing story, I wish they would have taken the time to do another story that amazing.

but yeah it was pretty neat

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 2 of 3 (602 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4264 posts

Re: Just Beat Infamous

Apr 13, 2014

Unlike the first two games, I actually thought the "Evil" ending in this one was more fitting than the "Good" ending. I'm hoping this becomes the canon ending and we possibly see a Cole vs. Delsin story in the future -- if Sucker Punch somehow brings Cole back. Maybe Delsin could be the leader of a group called "The Second Sons." (?)

But yes, graphics were top notch -- the rest was okay, in my opinion. I'm loving Paper Trail more than the main story.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 3 of 3 (571 Views)
0 Likes