Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 03 2014
By: Zinacef MVP Support 13175 posts

Question about the Platinum & True Hero trophies

4 replies 156 views Edited Apr 3, 2014

I finished the bad and good missions.  

Today I just completed the Good karma on Expert and the Platinum trophy didn't pop because it would seem that I didn't get the True Hero trophy so what I am missing?  

I know I left one DUP command center untouched so could that be it or do I have go over the map and do all the hidden camera, hidden DUP agent, and spray paint missions?

Message 1 of 5 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Face of the WWE
2001 posts

Re: Question about the Platinum & True Hero trophies

Apr 3, 2014

To get good karma (you're not a hero (final good stage) yet) you got to free civilians, spare soldiers, etc...

You dont have to destroy the command centers or anything unless its to get good karma

One Time and current reigning "Face of WWE" Champion
Message 2 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3578 posts

Apr 3, 2014

I went around healing people, and using NEON L2/R2 to Subue DUP/Cops/AkuraGang, etc. and collecting all the shards yesterday to get to True Hero  before progressing to the last few missions on Good Karma Expert.

I hadn't yet gotten the 45 seconds in the air trophy, so when I completed the story I only had that and the platinum to get, and I worked that out quickly.

If you aren't True Hero yet, it just takes leg work and mercy to get it. Scope out targets from a distant rooftop and only get as close as you need to to Subdue with NEON or with Triangle button from behind if they don't see you coming.

Message 3 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Apr 3, 2014

To get the platinum trophy you will need to complete all of the side quest in all the districs. If you did that and are only missing the True hero trophy it is because you have yet to get enough good karma to hit karma level 5 so you will need to go around and collect good karma untill you hit karmic level 5

Message 4 of 5 (129 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
13175 posts

Apr 4, 2014

Thanks fellas, the two trophies actually popped after I beat the game.  After the final boss, I went about the streets and relased suspects from the pens, did some spray paint missions, and drug busts which increased my good karma from Paragon to True Hero, then the platinum immediately popped.

Message 5 of 5 (113 Views)
0 Likes