MVP Support
12827 posts

Re: This game is insanely difficult.....

Apr 5, 2014
When did you set your difficulty to expert?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 28 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1981 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 9, 2014

Here is a tip for anyone who has a tough time.

Remember you are not Cole McGrath.

This means you aren't comfortable where Cole McGrath is.

This means hanging from ledges isn't your style.

This also means your battle style and strategies have changed A LOT.

(if you are new to infamous, then at least onsider that delsin's battle styles will greatly vary when switching stuff up)

As long as you consider that you are one person against an army, do what you normally would if you were in that situation. Take cover when you need it, switch powers and drain resources when necessary (even if it is just to give you health). From there just freestyle your gameplay, but keep it rational. 

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 22 of 28 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Apr 9, 2014
Expert really wasn't that hard, for me anyways, it was actually more fun to have to think out a few battles more carefully, although I did Evil Karma on Expert so I didn't have to be SOOO carefully and earned Karmic Streaks fast and use those ALOT on large battles, lol
Message 23 of 28 (127 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4300 posts

Apr 11, 2014

Naydog101 wrote:
Expert really wasn't that hard, for me anyways, it was actually more fun to have to think out a few battles more carefully, although I did Evil Karma on Expert so I didn't have to be SOOO carefully and earned Karmic Streaks fast and use those A LOT on large battles, lol

I thought the game had it's difficult parts on Normal, while playing the Good Karma. I kept thinking "Wow, it's going to be hard on Expert." NOPE. Playing Evil on Expert was easier than I thought it would be. Especially since you're just destroying everything and everyone you see and not having to worry about accidently killing civilians / DUP soldiers in battle, like the Good Karma playthrough. You are an absolute monster, if you play as Evil Del.

I can only imagine playing Good Karma on Expert -- that is probably where the real challenge is.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Message 24 of 28 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2014

It's not that hard, imo. You just have to be a little more strategic and learn to run away more often.

Message 25 of 28 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
53 posts

Apr 12, 2014

i find its hard even on Normal...Cat LOL

Message 26 of 28 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2887 posts

Apr 13, 2014

Nah, this game isn't hard at all.

Message 27 of 28 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
392 posts

Apr 13, 2014

If you are doing a Good karma playthrough, Neon is your bestfriend. It allows you to slow dwn time and subdue enemies quickly, allowing you to build up your karmic blast pretty quickly. If you are doing an Evil karma playthrough, smoke if your bestfriend because it is extremely destructive. Upgrade your missiles to full capactity and use them as much as you can. Smoke sources are very easy to find especially when everything is already blown up around you.

Message 28 of 28 (95 Views)
0 Likes