Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 19 2014
By: Stranka That One Marketing Guy 84 posts

#WinItWed on @HeyPlayStation - inFAMOUS Second Son

7 replies 2948 views Edited Mar 19, 2014

Happy #WinItWed everybody!

Sucker Punch's latest installment in the inFAMOUS franchise launches this Friday, and we're hooking 5 lucky followers up with not only a copy of the game, but an incredibly rare polystone statue of Delsin Rowe! These statues were part of a limited run, and only 150 were made. Trust me when I say, this is one #WinItWed you don't want to miss. Check it out:

ISSStatue.jpg

One grand prize winner will receive a Limited Edition inFAMOUS Second Son copy as well as this awesome statue, and four runner-up winners will receive standard inFAMOUS Second Son copies and the statue. You can prepare for this week's giveaway by checking out this live action trailer:

All you have to do to enter is retweet the announce tweet from @HeyPlayStation (coming around 1:15pm PT today) and answer the question that follows! Best of luck to all of you who enter.

#WinItWed - inFAMOUS Second Son Grand Prize

• Limited Edition inFAMOUS Second Son for the PS4
  • Delsin Rowe Statue

Of course, no giveaway would be complete without a lengthy set of rules...

inFAMOUS Second Son #WinItWed Sweeps- 3/19/2014

1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, Entrants must have a valid Twitter account and follow @HeyPlayStation. On Wednesday, March 19, 2014, @HeyPlayStation will tweet a task for followers to respond to (e.g. Tweet us the answer to the question, etc). Entrants will be asked to respond to the task with their completed sentence (“entry”) and #WinItWed. Entries must be received by 10:00pm PST on March 19, 2014 to be valid. Entries received after 10:00pm PST on March 19, 2014 will not be accepted. One entry per person.

Sony Computer Entertainment America (the “Sponsor”) is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.

2. PRIZES: Grand Prize: One (1) Limited Edition inFAMOUS Second Son game for the PS4 (ARV: $59.99), One (1) Delsin Rowe Statue (ARV: $200) (Total ARV: $259.99). Runner Up Prize: One (1) inFAMOUS Second Son game for the PS4 (ARV: $59.99), One (1) Delsin Rowe Statue (ARV: $200) (Total ARV: $259.99). Prize fulfillment is based on availability. Please allow 4-6 weeks for prize delivery from the time the prize is created (estimated April). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed.

3. WINNER(S): One (1) grand prize and four (4) runner-up winning entrants will be selected by random drawing of all valid entries received by the Sponsor, whose decision concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Drawing will be held on March 20, 2014. Winners shall be notified by Twitter direct message. Winners must respond within 24 hours of notice with their Full name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and address. If Winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Winner forfeits their prize and Sponsor will randomly select another winner.

4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.

5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open to residents of the United States who are 13 years of age or older at the start of the Sweepstakes, have a valid Twitter account, and follow @HeyPlayStation. Entrants may only win once per calendar month. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of the Sponsor and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. Neither the Sponsor nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, division or related companies are responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.

6. WINNER’S NAME: To obtain a list of winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Win it Wednesday Sweeps c/o Sony Computer Entertainment America, 2207 Bridgepointe Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94404. Winner’s Name requests will be fulfilled within four weeks after all prizes have been awarded. Requests for winner’s list must be received by April 19, 2014

7. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.

8. SPONSOR(S): Sony Computer Entertainment America, San Mateo, CA

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (2,948 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2083 posts

Re: #WinItWed on @HeyPlayStation - inFAMOUS Second Son

Mar 19, 2014
I have never wanted a statue so much. Hope I win it
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (2,940 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Mar 19, 2014
this is an epic giveaway and would be forever grateful if I win
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (2,032 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3602 posts

Mar 19, 2014

I've been trying to win this statue from all over the place and no luck yet. Hope I win this time.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1,966 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8616 posts

Mar 19, 2014

That is one sweet statue! Wish I had a PS4 just for this game. Saw a preview and it looks really nice. Good luck to all of the contestants!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1,835 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5642 posts

Mar 19, 2014
Well I never win but I tried anyway lol
 photo newforumsig_zps5ec69817.png
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (1,801 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3156 posts

Mar 19, 2014

That's such a nice statue.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (1,792 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 19, 2014

Nice gift.  ;-)  I want it so much.  Thanks for the opportunity.  

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (1,302 Views)
0 Likes