Hope you're all excited about the release of inFamous Second Son! Our friends at Sucker Punch wanted to share some special tips & tricks with you before the game comes out tomorrow.
1. Use heavy ammo to take down enemies quickly. Go all out on larger enemies!
2. When you can, use height to your advantage. Get above the D.U.P. and attack from the rooftops.
3. While evil, kill pedestrians to sustain your karma streak.
4. There are enough shards in Seattle to acquire every good or evil power; don’t be afraid to try them all!
5. Draining a source is quicker than waiting to heal when under attack.
6. Beware of collateral damage to pedestrians when playing good.
7. The DUP use shards to power various pieces of equipment. Be sure to destroy them all to collect all the shards and upgrade your powers.
8. Use Smoke powers for up-close fighting.
9. Shoot down drones as you see them, don't save them for later. They restore health, some ammo, and give one shard.
10. Security Cameras and D.U.P. patrols will not be alerted to your presence if you refrain from using your powers.
11. Don’t forget to check out the new abilities that are unlocked when your Karma rank increases.
12. Use Neon powers for sniping the enemy.
13. Use Karma awarding take downs to fill your karma meter quicker
14. Spend shards on the powers that increase Delsin's mobility and agility first. You will also be doing a lot of traversing in iSS, these powers make traveling faster and more fun.
We're sure you'll develop your own strategies when you start playing, so be sure to share anything you learn with the community!
Great Tips, especially number 4. Also, if you are trying to platinum you will need to do both a evil karma and good karma run. But, save the hard difficulty play-through for the evil run because you won't have to worry about killing pedestrians...since for obvious reasons you are evil.
I just picked the game up on lunch break. Thank you a TON for making this thread, I feel a bit more ready to roll now!
Another tip if you're having trouble with Augustine is to just stay behind the tree on the left side. She can't hit you with her rockets and her stomp attack either won't hit you or do minimal damage because she'll get stuck behind the tree. I found this while playing on hard.
My Twitter | Terms and Conditions | 2015 Pigskin Pick'em |PS3/Vita Trophy Hunter Guide| NFL Discussion Thread
Keep up the good work guys.