Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 08 2009
By: lazy_boy5001 Lombax Warrior 124 posts

Air Sticky Bomb help !!

7 replies 178 views Edited Jun 8, 2009
i have tried and tried so many times but i cant get a single airborne ennemy  by lauching them a sticky bomb after-ward. Could anyone please help me ?
Message 1 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1832 posts

Re: Air Sticky Bomb help !!

Jun 8, 2009
I got this stunt by accident on one of those conduits in the historic disrict.  You know the ones that are huge but they are holograms or something.  Stick a granade to the actual conduit who is in the middle of the hologram and since he is already in the air you will get the air sticky bomb stunt.  just zap him a couple times before you stick the bomb to him to make sure he will be defeated from the grenade.
Message 2 of 8 (178 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jun 8, 2009
k thankx maybe ill try it
Message 3 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1468 posts

Jun 9, 2009

D-Block72 wrote:
I got this stunt by accident on one of those conduits in the historic disrict.  You know the ones that are huge but they are holograms or something.  Stick a granade to the actual conduit who is in the middle of the hologram and since he is already in the air you will get the air sticky bomb stunt.  just zap him a couple times before you stick the bomb to him to make sure he will be defeated from the grenade.

That's a great tip!  I had trouble with that one, but I was on the 1st island when I was working on it, so there's no way I could've "lucked" into it like you did.  Kudos.

What I did was to use my shockwave to launch the baddie into the air, then try and nail him with a sticky bomb.  It was VERY difficult, and I probably blew up a hundred background cars and/or people as I was trying to land one on the receding target.  I think it's easier if you do it quickly.  As the baddie flies away, it's harder and harder to get one to stick.

Message Edited by Ziaholic on 06-08-2009 05:27 PM
----
There are 10 types of people. Those that understand binary, and those that do not.

PlayStation.Blog | PS3-System-Updates |
Message 4 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
976 posts

Jun 9, 2009

D-Block72 wrote:

Nice tip I'm going to try this.

Message 5 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2616 posts

Jun 9, 2009

the easiest way for me was this:

get to a rooftop then  shockwave an enemy and  right away stick a ganade to him(throw a bunch) it works all the time when i do it

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2710 posts

Aug 29, 2009

D-Block72 wrote:

thanx man this one was getting me frustrated

Message 7 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Sep 1, 2009
This is also a lot easier when you are playing a good character, as an upgraded Shockwave keeps the enemies suspended in the air for a lot longer, kind of like slow motion. It's pretty easy to tag one of them with a sticky bomb. I got this when playing as evil but it was mainly luck. I got it in a large crowd that I kept shockwaving and throwing granades at. Hitting the First Sons conduit sounds like a good way to get it as well.
Message 8 of 8 (178 Views)
0 Likes