Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: Death Of Cole

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

The thing about being a hero is saving lives

Spoiler
even if it kills you.

Its a shame people now in days look up to Antiheroes(Modern) who are hip,edgy,mad,bad,and dangerous who can cause or will cause more death,and destruction than the said bad guys. Both choices were bad,but he went for the lesser evil aka the greater good. Sure some games give us choice aka Mass Effect,Elder Scrolls,and etc,but in the end your playing as the hero/heroine who has to save the day. We all do,but some of us come across more worse than the big bad,doing things that would make you a real monster. Still in the end it is just a game. Can Cole come back? I doesn't look like it,but sometimes characters might come back like comic book characters. Only time will tell.:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 13 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
47 posts

Jul 15, 2013

he did die, but i wouldn't say he's dead...

...remember that lightning bolt that struck the ship right at the very end?

watch the ending again in case you missed it:

+ mods + memes
Message 3 of 13 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 16, 2013

fantabulicious wrote:

he did die, but i wouldn't say he's dead...

...remember that lightning bolt that struck the ship right at the very end?

I think Sucker Punch just put that in just in case they had to bring back Cole somehow in a sequel, but now that Second Son is announced, and they also clearly said in an interview (don't remember which one), that Cole is dead, they followed the good ending (because people liked that one more), and started a new game with a new character, that doesn't mean some characters won't return though, personally I think the woman from the first trailer for Second Son is Moya, it's funny, I said for a trailer of inFamous 2 that the beast is:

Spoiler
John White

and I also got that one right :smileywink:

Message 4 of 13 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
148 posts

Jul 16, 2013

Don't know if it is moya, because she is presumably dead. and i dont understand this people prefered the good ending, sucker punch said that i dont know why, the trophies show them wich karma we did the first time but not the one we prefered... ah well

Message 5 of 13 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Yeah I remember that in the first game.

Spoiler
When you destroy or activate the sphere. John dies,and the whole area is destroyed but the last thing to vanish was John's ghost like ashes I was like, I hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the rear. Called it too. As for Moya I read some where she died.
Message 6 of 13 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 17, 2013

rafasc94 wrote:

Don't know if it is moya, because she is presumably dead. and i dont understand this people prefered the good ending, sucker punch said that i dont know why, the trophies show them wich karma we did the first time but not the one we prefered... ah well

what makes you think she is dead? I just played through infamous 1 and 2 again and I can't hear anything that even suggests that she is in danger, let alone dying, can you explain what makes you think she is dead?

Message 7 of 13 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5467 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Official comics ^
Message 8 of 13 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Jul 19, 2013

The_Afrokid wrote:
Official comics ^

ok, I hate that, I love infamous, but I don't have comics, and it's not a nice move from Sucker Punch to put important story details in comics without putting them in some form into the games, that's not fair to the infamous fans that only play the games...

Message 9 of 13 (216 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Matthijs_17 wrote:

The_Afrokid wrote:
Official comics ^

ok, I hate that, I love infamous, but I don't have comics, and it's not a nice move from Sucker Punch to put important story details in comics without putting them in some form into the games, that's not fair to the infamous fans that only play the games...

Take it with a grain of salt, at some point Sucker Punch could decide that the comics are not canon. Both Sasha and Alden died on the comics but I refuse to believe we have seen the last of them.

Message 10 of 13 (211 Views)
0 Likes