Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 26 2009
By: BuffaloSabre9 Splicer 57 posts

For All The People Who Have Just Beaten inFamous

7 replies 47 views Edited Aug 26, 2009

Subjects like these have already been posted a million times, please do not post again:

• "The Beast Theories" (John is dead, Cole being the beast is very predictable and lame).
  • The Game Save File Glitch( The % is less that 100, even though you beat the game).
  • The fact that Cole's Backpack has the Sly Cooper image on it.
  • inFamous vs. Prototype (Each game is unique and appeals to differet kinds of gamers).
  • Does anyone Have Extra Gigawatt Blade Codes (Be patient, they will most likely be made an add-on).
  • inFamous coming as a Movie (Most people already know about it)

I just feel like the subjects above is all people talk about. The game is only a couple months old and people already talk about the second one, which we don't even know is coming out.

Thanks to anyone who supports my opinion.

----------------------------------------
Yeah, just wasting my time...

^^^^Look at this dude^^^^
Message 1 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2710 posts

Re: For All The People Who Have Just Beaten inFamous

Aug 26, 2009
so what the hell do you want them to talk about, these boards are here for a reason. if you dont want to see what they have to say just move on and only read the infamous post that you want to see.
Message 2 of 8 (47 Views)
Fender Bender
3106 posts

Aug 26, 2009

Pujols_Fan5 wrote:
so what the hell do you want them to talk about, these boards are here for a reason. if you dont want to see what they have to say just move on and only read the infamous post that you want to see.

Agreed, people can talk about what they want on this board (as long as it's related to inFamous of course). Just because a topic has been talked about before doesn't mean people can't talk about it again. If you got rid of the threads that the OP is suggesting then the activity on this board would drop dramatically
Message Edited by Andy-McK-4ever on 08-26-2009 11:26 AM

Reviews.Trophies

Photobucket

Message 3 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2066 posts

Aug 26, 2009

Pujols_Fan5 wrote:

Quoted for truth!  I hate it when people come on these boards telling others what they should and should not post about 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Message 4 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
170 posts

Aug 27, 2009
Sarah. We can always talk about Sarah.
I R NINJAZ UR KILLZ? K! SOI SOISOI SOI.
rzmmdx
Message 5 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
57 posts

Aug 27, 2009

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Just expressing my own opinion.
----------------------------------------
Yeah, just wasting my time...

^^^^Look at this dude^^^^
Message 6 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2710 posts

Aug 28, 2009

BuffaloSabre9 wrote:

Sorry if I hurt your feelings. Just expressing my own opinion.

didnt hurt mine at all buddy, but if this forum were to implement you plans there then it would be pretty much not active. 

Message 7 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
545 posts

Aug 28, 2009

Pujols_Fan5 wrote:

Kudos!
MadeInBrazil__ Trophy Card
Message 8 of 8 (47 Views)
0 Likes