Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 21 2013
By: AmazingGary2003 First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Good ending, evil ending

5 replies 1279 views Edited Mar 21, 2013
It told me when I got to the end of infamous 2 and beat the good ending that it put me back to before the end so I figured I could try the bad ending. Am I doing something wrong? How do I get the last mission to pop up again?
Message 1 of 6 (1,279 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
11237 posts

Re: Good ending, evil ending

Mar 21, 2013

In beating Infamous 2, I believe what you have done is made it so the game put you right before you beat the game with everything unlocked. From what I remember there is also an option to restart the game over from the very beginning. The only way to complete both endings fully is by replaying the game both ways. You can't beat the game once and then not go through most of the game a second time.

Message 2 of 6 (287 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Mar 21, 2013
Hey thanks for the response, that really sucks. Part of me wanted to do evil but I did most the game doing good missions so I figured id finish it off good but I thought surely it would let me try out the other ending and I could of swore it told me it was Gonna allow me to but I guess not
Message 3 of 6 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Mar 22, 2013

You can switch alignments to good or bad before the end of the game.  But it requries a LOT of going in the opposite direction of the path you are currently on before it lets you finish it.

Message 4 of 6 (271 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8709 posts

Mar 25, 2013

it puts you right before the end of the game so if you missed anything (like shards) you can go back and collect them all or do whatever you missed.

When you start a new game you just do the evil ways since you already did the good.  Both inFamous games are worth playing twice to see both endings.

I always did good first being all careful and stuff, that way on my second play thru i could just go buck wild being evil :smileyvery-happy:

Message 5 of 6 (252 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5564 posts

May 11, 2013
Bump- if it still matters I saved it right at the part where you do the final mission. Did the good one, then changed my karma and did the evil one.
Message 6 of 6 (135 Views)
0 Likes