Highlighted
Jun 09 2011
By: LegendSoldierX Lombax Warrior 138 posts
Accepted Solution

inFamous 1 data to inFamous 2?

9 replies 2992 views Edited Jun 9, 2011

I just beat inFamous 1 for the second time so I can get the Evil ending. Now I'm able to start inFamous 2. I heard that there is data from the first game that carries over to inFamous 2. Can someone explain? I heard that it carries off from where you left off in inFamous 1 after you finish. I beat inFamous 1 as Good Cole and then as Evil Cole. Will I be able to pick which one it "takes" from inFamous 1 first? When I start my second game in inFamous 2 as Evi Cole, will I still be able to "take" the file from inFamous 1 as Evil Cole? Thanks!

Kratos Sig
Message 1 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Re: inFamous 1 data to inFamous 2?

Jun 9, 2011
  • Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
  • Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
  • Infamous Trophy for 50 percent of the Blast Shards: Two free energy cores.
  • Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
  • Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.

thank google & ign

Message 2 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 9, 2011

also, infamous 2 is incredible.

Message 3 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2960 posts

Jun 9, 2011

Oh yeah it looks really great. It's just taking me a little bit to get used to the controls again. It has been almost 2 years since I played it last lol....

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 4 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Jun 9, 2011

orangemutt wrote:

• Have good or evil Trophies from Infamous: Start Infamous 2 at level 1 good karma or level 1 evil karma.
  • Infamous Trophy for 25 percent of the Blast Shards: Free energy core in Infamous 2.
  • Finished Infamous with any karma standing on any difficulty: 1,000 bonus XP for Infamous 2.
  • Specific Trophies for Specific Infamous decisions: Reflect side missions, Dead Drops and dialog variety in Infamous 2.

thank google & ign

Will I be able to play it once with the data from my good file and again with the data from the bad one?

Kratos Sig
Message 5 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Jun 9, 2011

yes you will be able to play with both karmas

the game is only describable in one word: amazing you will love it      it has to have had one of the best stories i have ever seen

Message 6 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3099 posts

Jun 9, 2011

LegendSoldierX wrote:

orangemutt wrote:

thank google & ign

Will I be able to play it once with the data from my good file and again with the data from the bad one?

Kratos Sig

I wonder about that last part on the list, how will we know if the side missions were affected.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Message 7 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 10, 2011

Akirasolid wrote:

LegendSoldierX wrote:

orangemutt wrote:

thank google & ign

Kratos Sig

I wonder about that last part on the list, how will we know if the side missions were affected.

not sure. 

would add i love that your bolt is now finite, even if it eliminates the infinite health loop.  i've jumped into a crowd of militia not thinking (just finished another playthrough of infamous) and had NO JUICE!!! psft! psft! psft!  Wake's you up real quick.

Message 8 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 12, 2011

So I got the downloaded version of Infamous, got the platnum trophy on it, and it won't give me any bonuses at all. does it require the game data from the disc?

Message 9 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 12, 2011

the first screen on infamous 2 asks if you want to upload a save.

Message 10 of 10 (2,992 Views)
0 Likes