Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 02 2011
By: G-Force08 PlayStation MVP 974 posts

inFamous 2 Collector's Edition and DLC Outted!

9 replies 195 views Edited Feb 2, 2011

Evidently, there will be an inFamous 2 CE coming this year and DLC too. Not much is known about it at this time other than it's coming. But, Man this year just keeps getting better and better.

Link: inFamous 2 Collector's Edition.

Anyone have any idea of what it might include? I'm hoping for the collection of comics that will come out this year for inFamous, some exclusive DLC, possibly art books, behind the scenes looks, and more.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6730 posts

Re: inFamous 2 Collector's Edition and DLC Outted!

Feb 2, 2011

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/01/infamous-2-morality-revealed-meet-the-companions/

Here's some more information regarding inFamous 2....... enjoy

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (195 Views)
PlayStation MVP
974 posts

Feb 2, 2011

Trawnza wrote:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/02/01/infamous-2-morality-revealed-meet-the-companions/

Here's some more information regarding inFamous 2....... enjoy

Yeah I saw that too. (Note: I was the second comment right as the article was posted =p)

Great news. I just wish we had some details on the CE, there is nothing about that in that link.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 7, 2011

hero edition?

inFAMOUS 2 is the second chapter in the best selling franchise for the PS3. This immersive open world adventure offers a powerful, emotional, and visceral take on being a super hero. Blamed for the destruction of Empire City, Cole must make a dramatic journey to discover his full super-powered potential. inFAMOUS 2 Hero Edition includes exclusive limited edition 8.5" Cole MacGrath statue, Replica Cole MacGrath sling pack, Super voucher that gives access to in game content – including the Lightning Hook Power, Electrocution Grenade Power, Kessler Skin, and 24K Gold Amp weapon variant, Mini inFAMOUS #1 comic from DC Comics, and the Official inFAMOUS 2 soundtrack.

http://www.amazon.com/inFAMOUS-2-Hero-Playstation-3/dp/B004LWQ2TQ/ref=sr_1_12?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&q...

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 10, 2011

i clicked ur link and they said it wasnt a page on amazon or some crap like tht.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 10, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Feb 12, 2011

I heard all about this... I recently got a playstation for christmas and got inFAMOUS, which is by far my favorite game. This news is uplifting to me because i loved inFAMOUS and i told myself I would buy the CE of InFAMOUS 2 if they ever came out with one. Also I would like to inform any inFAMOUS lovers that there will be a 6 part comic book series (the first comes out on march 9th, 2011) published by DC comics that bridges the gap between the first and second game. Here I have supplied a link, enjoy!

http://www.dccomics.com/dccomics/comics/?cm=17267

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
974 posts

Feb 12, 2011
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1254 posts

Re: inFAMOUS 2™ – Hero Edition and in-game content outed!

Feb 24, 2011

One hundred-dollars? Heck yeah. I got less content with the God of War III Ultimate Edition which retailed for the same price. That statue looks great. I also like how the sling pack has a Sly logo badge to insinuate a nod to the Sly Cooper games...same development team. Didn't realize the game was going to be release so soon because I thought it was coming out until later this year around November or something. I really liked the original game, but I still need to go back and finish it. It was the perfect game to play while I was into watching the science fiction television drama series Heroes on NBC. I loved jumping off the edge of skyscrapers and slamming into the pavement. I’m still going to have to pick this one up for sure!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Mar 2, 2011

Sucker punch announced the hero edition earlier this week, it will come with a 8.5 in cole statue< replica sling pack, voucher for kessler skin, gold Amp, and two powers. a comic will also be included that fills players in on the first game and bridges the gap between I1 and I2. game will also come with an original soundtrack, all for $99.99 all the details are on the infamous website

http://infamousthegame.com/en_US/infamous2/order-now.html

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (195 Views)
0 Likes