Mar 23 2013
By: sincitysir1 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

infamous 1 offline trophy patch!!!

2 replies 202 views Edited Mar 23, 2013

so i bought this game and i take my ps3 to work cause i work at night and i put the game in and no trophies. i assumed because it was an older game maybe it had no trophies but i looked online and there R trophies. so i stop playing and i get home and i make sure im signed in and i put the game in. start it up and zip. nada. not a thing in regards to trophies. so i decide to delete the game data and game installation data and hope its like i never inserted the game. i start up th game and it installs but still no trophies! i dont know what to do. help anyone!

Message 1 of 3 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8749 posts

Re: infamous 1 offline trophy patch!!!

Mar 25, 2013

Hmm not sure what to tell you.  I know all i had to do back on release day was put the disc in and start the game and trophies were there.

Message 2 of 3 (182 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
18735 posts

Re: infamous 1 offline trophy patch!!!

Mar 25, 2013

sincitysir1 wrote:

so i bought this game and i take my ps3 to work cause i work at night and i put the game in and no trophies. i assumed because it was an older game maybe it had no trophies but i looked online and there R trophies. so i stop playing and i get home and i make sure im signed in and i put the game in. start it up and zip. nada. not a thing in regards to trophies. so i decide to delete the game data and game installation data and hope its like i never inserted the game. i start up th game and it installs but still no trophies! i dont know what to do. help anyone!

inFamous did come with the trophies, there never was a trophy patch [e.g. Metal Gear Solid 4]

Looking at your trophy history, the infamous trophy data was installed and synced to the PSN servers. You have earned 6 trophies already.

7FXb|Thunderstorm Summer[Twitter] @SevenFactors Welcoming Committee 2.0 MVP
Message 3 of 3 (179 Views)
0 Likes